THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 800ml coconut milk
- 4 tbsp honey
- 2 tsp Vanilla Bean Paste
- 2 1/4 tsp Gelatine powder
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 1 tbsp honey
- Pour 400ml coconut milk, honey, vanilla into TM bowl and warm for 5 minutes, 70 degrees, speed 3.
- Put gelatine into MC and fill up half way (50ml) with coconut milk and stir until mixed, let sit for 3-5 mins to soften
- Add geletine mix to TM bowl
- Mix for 5 mins, 70 degrees, speed 3
- Add remaining milk to TM bowl and mix speed 5, 20 seconds
- Pour into serving dishes and set in fridge (over night)
- Add coconut milk & honey to medium size bowl (or small thermoserver)
- Add chia seeds to bowl and mix untill combined
- Set in fridge over night
- Once pannacotta and chia pudding is set
- Spoon chia pudding to top of pannacotta
- Garnish with seasonal fruit
- Serve and enjoy!
Coconut Chia Seed Pudding
Let me know what you think!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sweet Vanilla and Orange Trail Mix
- Pot set yoghurt
- The Fast 800 Cowboy Baked Beans converted by Thermo-lish
- The Fast 800 Pear & Cinnamon Porridge converted by Thermo-lish
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)
- Linda’s Protein Balls
- Super Easy ~ Thick & Creamy Coconut Cream Yoghurt TM6 ~ $10.60 per 1 Litre
- Taco seasoning
- Banana pancakes
- Basic Baleada
- Variation Creme Anglaise
- Lebanese Rice With Vermicelli
- Satay noodle salad
- Cacao turmeric latte
- Sesame and Linseed Gluten free bread
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Raw Jaffa Slice
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Healthy chocolate weetix slice
- Sweet Curry Granola Bar
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Gluten free Honey & Chocolate chip cookies (egg free and dairy free options)
- Carrot zucchini apple muffins