- 3 cans coconut milk, 400 grams each can
- 1 level tbsp Gelatine powder
- 3 level tbsp filtered water
- 2 level tbsp honey
- 2 --- dairy free probiotic capsules, or 1 teaspoon probiotic powder
13h 0minPreparation 1h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add coconut milk to bowl an dheat for 5 minutes at 90 degrees, Sp 2.
While milk is heating add the filtered water to a small jug and add gelatine and allow it to bloom. (Allow it to sit and absorb the water).
Add gelatine mixture and honey to bowl and mix for 1 minute on Speed 4.
Allow mixture to cool back down to 37 degrees. I put the bowl in the fridge to speed up this process.
Add probiotic powder and mix for 1 minute Speed 4.
Pour yoghurt into sterilised glass jars and place in dehydrator for a minimum of 12 hours on 40 degrees. Alternatively you can place all the mixture in one large jar, wrap a tea towel around it and place in oven with no heat but oven light on and leave for 12 hours minimum.
Stir mixture as it will have separated during fermentation, place in the fridge to thicken/set.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Healthy Banana Pikelets
- Pickled cucumbers (or zucchinis)
- Not another Sweet Chilli Jam
- All Purpose Gluten Free Flour
- Goats Milk Cottage Cheese
- Sugar Free Lemon Bliss Balls
- Banana piklets
- Zucchini and Tuna Slice
- Food FSSAI License Renewal
- 5 Minute Pancakes & Pikelets
- Michelle’s TM6 Yoghurt
- RAJMA MASALA POWDER
- Galaktoboureko - Greek Vanilla Slice
- Gluten Free Five Seed Loaf
- Fudgy chocolate muffins (Healthier)
- Mixed Berry no-bake muesli bar
- Raspberry kombucha gummies
- Sourdough Focaccia Bread
- Chai Turmeric
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Dad’s Sauce - Easy and healthy gluten free tomato ketchup.
- Vanilla Fruit Biscotti
- Nan's Zucchini Loaf - now DF, GF
- Chocolate Panforte