- 200 grams quinoa, (soak for 15 minutes, then rinse under cold water - you can skip this step and simply rinse quinoa under cold water)
- 900 grams vegetable stock
Place stock in bowl.
Place quinoa into basket.
Fluff with a fork and place into thermoserver until you are ready to serve.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Turmeric Latte Porridge
- Instant porridge ( like the sachets... only BETTER)
- Corn Fritters
- bread pizza
- Chunky Apricot Bites
- Playdough - Bulk recipe for childcare, school, kindergarten etc
- TM6 Vanilla Yoghurt Pot Set
- TM5 Automated Yoghurt
- TM6 Vanilla Yoghurt - in bowl
- OMG Lemon Butter
- Old Fashioned Pancakes
- Frijoles colados estilo guatemalteco
- Fruit ~N~ Nut Granola Bars
- Caramel sticky date cookies
- Spelt and Pumpkin seed Bread (lower GI, higher protein, multigrain and seeds)
- Nut and gluten-free muesli bar
- Sweet Potato and Quinoa Patties
- Choc Quinoa Brownie
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale
- Cheesy green capsicum chicken
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Gluten Free Anzac Biscuits
- Spicy Mexican Bowl with Avocado
- Adaption of Ambitious Kitchen's Moroccan Chickpea Quinoa Salad