- 200 grams quinoa, (soak for 15 minutes, then rinse under cold water - you can skip this step and simply rinse quinoa under cold water)
- 900 grams vegetable stock
Place stock in bowl.
Place quinoa into basket.
Fluff with a fork and place into thermoserver until you are ready to serve.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Thick Creamy Greek Yoghurt
- Kobi’s Strawberry & Vanilla Bean Jam
- Paleo Granola
- Coconut Condensed Milk (dairy free)
- Separator Agent (slides cakes out of pans)
- Yoghurt pancakes
- Pizza Sauce with onion, garlic and herbs
- Cranberry and coconut toasted cereal
- Apricot Chia Coconut balls/slice/bars
- Ricotta using lemon
- Coconut yoghurt: Gini's
- Farmhouse Butter
- Wild Rice and Cashew Salad
- Quinoa, silverbeet and feta soda bread
- Quinoa Biscuits
- Chocolate quinoa cake with peanut butter frosting
- Moroccan Vegiful Quinoa Salad
- ThermoMonts Quinoa Crackers
- Pork and Fennel Quinoa Meatballs
- Chicken Enchilada Quinoa
- Broccoli and Lemon Soup topped with Goats Feta and Seeds
- Kumara & Feta Bliss Balls
- Spicy pumpkin and pea quinoa
- Wholefood Orange Quinoa Muesli slice