- 200 grams quinoa, (soak for 15 minutes, then rinse under cold water - you can skip this step and simply rinse quinoa under cold water)
- 900 grams vegetable stock
Place stock in bowl.
Place quinoa into basket.
Fluff with a fork and place into thermoserver until you are ready to serve.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Varoma Porridge for one
- My Version of Sous Vide Eggs
- Perfect Pizza Dough - one serving
- Banana Pikelets
- Basic chilli paste/oil
- Quinoa Granola
- Lemon Coconut Protein Balls
- Easy 11 minute lunchbox combo - protein carbs and veggies!
- Bulk Condensed Milk- with fresh milk
- Garlic and honey sandwich pickles
- Caesar Salad Dressing
- Apply & Berry Cereal
- Gluten Free Choc Chip Cookies
- Seedy Cranberry-quinoa Energy & protein Bars
- Healthy Slice
- Seedy Cherry-Quinoa Energy Bars
- Protein Balls - Nut Free
- Vegan Brown Rice, Quinoa & Pumpkin Salad
- Goodness LCM Bars
- Sweet potato curry
- Quinoa with mixed greens and yoghurt dressing
- Choc Nut Slice Low FODMAP
- Quinoa and Salmon Pumpkin Salad
- Wild Rice and Cashew Salad