- 200 grams quinoa, (soak for 15 minutes, then rinse under cold water - you can skip this step and simply rinse quinoa under cold water)
- 900 grams vegetable stock
Place stock in bowl.
Place quinoa into basket.
Fluff with a fork and place into thermoserver until you are ready to serve.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Healthy Gluten Free Pikelets
- Large Batch Plum Jam
- Large batch Apricot Jam
- Sugar free, Dairy free & Gluten free Banana Bread
- DJ’s Whipped Ricotta
- Fresh Ricotta
- Fluffiest Gluten Free Pikelets
- Strawberry Yoghurt
- Low Fat Summer Fruits Natural Yoghurt
- Low Fat Natural Yoghurt
- Super Easy Pancakes
- Apple,cinnamon&sultana porridge
- F45 Sweet Potato Pancakes
- Spicy Mexican Bowl with Avocado
- Adaption of Ambitious Kitchen's Moroccan Chickpea Quinoa Salad
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- Steamed chicken quinoa vegetable soup
- Spicy Kale and quinoa salad
- Ham and Cheese Gluten Free Quinoa Muffins (Dairy Free Variations)
- Baby Food - Quinoa and Apple Puree
- Gluten Free Choc Chip Cookies
- Seedy Cranberry-quinoa Energy & protein Bars
- Healthy Slice
- Seedy Cherry-Quinoa Energy Bars