- 100 g brown onions, cut into quarters
- 2 tsp Sweet chilli sauce
- 1 egg
- 160 g full cream milk
- 500 g canned creamed corn
- 125 g plain flour
- 1.5 tsp baking powder
- 0.5 tsp salt
- Place onion in mixing bowl and with measuring cup inserted, Chop/3 sec/speed 7.
- Scrape down sides of bowl, then with measuring cup inserted, Chop/3 sec/speed 7.
- Add sweet chilli sauce, egg, milk and creamed corn and with measuring cup inserted, Mix/10 sec/speed 5.
- Add flour, baking powder and salt and with measuring cup inserted, Mix/20 sec/"Counter-clockwise operation" /Speed 3.
- Heat a fry pan over medium heat and spray with oil.
- Pour 1/4 cup fritter mixture into the pan and cook until golden brown (approximately 3 minutes) on each side.
- Transfer cooked fritters to a thermoserver and continue with the reamining mixutre.
Accessories you need
If you don't want to cook all the fritters at once, left over mixture can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for 2 days.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Peanut Butter Protein Cookies
- Banana Cake
- Janine's Berry Bounty Bites - Thermie and Friends
- GF Slow cooker Roast Lamb Leg and Gravy
- Persimmon Pudding (Percy Pud)
- Lemon & Tahini Dressing
- Tofu alfredo sauce
- Lemon Lime Curd
- Zesty Middle Eastern Pearl Couscous
- Paleo Spiced Almond and Date Hot Chocolate (Vegan, GF)
- Gluten Free Banana Doughnuts
- nutella custard