- 100 g brown onions, cut into quarters
- 2 tsp Sweet chilli sauce
- 1 egg
- 160 g full cream milk
- 500 g canned creamed corn
- 125 g plain flour
- 1.5 tsp baking powder
- 0.5 tsp salt
- Place onion in mixing bowl and with measuring cup inserted, Chop/3 sec/speed 7.
- Scrape down sides of bowl, then with measuring cup inserted, Chop/3 sec/speed 7.
- Add sweet chilli sauce, egg, milk and creamed corn and with measuring cup inserted, Mix/10 sec/speed 5.
- Add flour, baking powder and salt and with measuring cup inserted, Mix/20 sec//Speed 3.
- Heat a fry pan over medium heat and spray with oil.
- Pour 1/4 cup fritter mixture into the pan and cook until golden brown (approximately 3 minutes) on each side.
- Transfer cooked fritters to a thermoserver and continue with the reamining mixutre.
If you don't want to cook all the fritters at once, left over mixture can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for 2 days.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon and Passionfruit Curd
- Healthy Banana Pancakes - VEGAN
- Chai Sugar
- Chia Banana and Goji Porridge
- Amazing Chocolate Nut Butter
- Amazing Nut Butter
- coconut milk, for cream, see tips
- Old-Fashioned Cooked Mayonnaise
- Turmeric Latte Porridge
- Instant porridge ( like the sachets... only BETTER)
- bread pizza
- Chunky Apricot Bites
- Fudgy Chocolate, Beetroot and Banana Cupcakes
- Chicken Parmigiana
- Marion Grasby's Spicy Sichuan Wontons
- Variation Donna Hay's Salted Caramel and Vanilla Baked Cheesecake
- Batter (for Sweet and Sour/ Honey Sesame/ fish etc)
- Applesauce muffins
- Cale's Crepes
- Layelles Too Easy Moist Date & Coconut Loaf
- FLUFFY WHOLEMEAL ROLLS
- Creamed Ruby Chard
- Buttermilk Bread Loaf