- 150 grams ginger
- 300 grams white vinegar
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Peel the ginger.
- Chop into 2cm pieces.
- Place ginger into mixing bowl and chop 5 seconds speed 7.
- Scrape down sides of the mixing bowl and chop 5 seconds, speed 5.
- Put into steralized jars and then fill with vinegar.
You can use as much ginger as you would like.
Use a metal spoon to scrape the ginger to peel it.
The ginger will turn pinkish as it reacts to the vinegar. It is still safe to eat.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon Coconut Protein Balls
- Easy 11 minute lunchbox combo - protein carbs and veggies!
- Bulk Condensed Milk- with fresh milk
- Garlic and honey sandwich pickles
- Caesar Salad Dressing
- Apply & Berry Cereal
- Carol’s Mayo
- Crunchy Granola Clusters- Not cardboard!
- Cake release mix
- Smoked Paprika Butter
- Vanilla Greek Style Yoghurt
- Instant "Packet" Apple & Cinnamon Porridge
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- lchf fish cardomon curry
- Lamb Kofta Rissoles Burgers
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- Spiced Ginger Mojito
- Spicy sugar free tomato chutney
- Sweet potato curry
- TURMERIC CHAI LATTE
- Dairy Free Turmeric Chai Latte Powder
- Ginger Bear Cocktail
- Nigella’s Traditional Christmas Cake