- 150 grams ginger
- 300 grams white vinegar
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Peel the ginger.
- Chop into 2cm pieces.
- Place ginger into mixing bowl and chop 5 seconds speed 7.
- Scrape down sides of the mixing bowl and chop 5 seconds, speed 5.
- Put into steralized jars and then fill with vinegar.
You can use as much ginger as you would like.
Use a metal spoon to scrape the ginger to peel it.
The ginger will turn pinkish as it reacts to the vinegar. It is still safe to eat.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gingerbread Syrup
- Ginger crunch
- Middle Eastern BBQ'd Pumpkin Bread
- The Daily Mix - Christmas Spiced Shortbread
- Jaffa Truffles
- Monday Night (Beef or Lamb) Curry
- Quick Beef Pho for Two
- Gingerbread house (gluten-free)
- Dark chocolate, fig & ginger Christmas fruit mince.
- Paleo Carrot Muffins
- Date and ginger cake
- SWEET& SOUR PORK