- 300 g Cashews Soaked, (Pre-Soaking Weight)
- 100 g Blanched Almonds, Soaked, (Pre-Soaking Weight)
- 80 g Maple syrup
- 1 tsp Nutmeg
- 2 tsp cinnamon
2h 0minPreparation 2h 0minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Weigh all ingredients into mixing bowl.
Mix 1 min / spd 9
Scrape down sides of bowl, heat 5 min / 60°C / spd 2*
Serve immediately, or store in airtight container in refrigerator for up to a week.
Dairy-Free Ricotta (Sweet)
* Cooking can be omitted or reduced to 40°C for raw-food diets.
Use as a dip, on slices of fruit, on french toast, or anywhere a recipe calls for sweet ricotta.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Paper Mache boiled flour and water paste
- Dad's Pancakes
- Oscars Honey Corn cereal
- Avocado latte
- Variation TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Fluffy American Pancakes
- Creamy coconut yoghurt Tm6
- TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Breakfast Müsli in a Jar
- Kim's Mulberry and Chia Seed Jam
- Banana oat pancake
- No more coco pops- Puffed Buckwheat choc cereal
- Cinnamon crumble cake
- No Bake Fudge Brownie - Paleo, GF, Sugar Free, Grain Free
- Healthy Low Fat Banana Bread
- Jumbo Spiced Pumpkin Bread
- Jam donut muffins AKA "Duffins"
- Cookie Jar Biscuits
- Healthy Oat Muffins (No Flour No Sugar No Oil)
- Churro Pancakes
- Vegan Variation Alyce Alexandra's Coconut lamb curry
- AROMA CHAI - Turmeric Spice Blend
- AROMA CHAI - Sticky Masala Blend
- Crispy Ginger Cookies