- 1.5 litres water
- 40 grams gin
- 40 grams dry sherry
- 20 grams Dry Vermouth
- 100 grams light soy sauce
- 10 grams raw sugar
- 1 duck, breast fillets, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 piece ginger, approx 2cm, sliced
- 1 stick cinnamon
- 2 pod star anise
- 1 clove, whole
- few spring onions, (green ends)
- 4 sichuan peppercorns, ( or black peppercorns)
Recipe is created for
Place water, gin,sherry,vermouth, soy sauce and sugar into TM bowl.
Place rice basket into TM bowl and add all other ingredients into basket
Cook at 100 degrees for 20 mins on speed 2.
Remove rice basket and hey presto - a delicious duck master stock ready to use.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- FNG Bar
- Paleo Banana & Walnut Muffins
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Pizza Dough
- Sausages with onion gravy and vegetables
- Chickpea Dosa
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Nan's Zucchini Loaf - now DF, GF
- Traditional Welsh Cakes
- Banana Bread
- Black Bean Paste (sauce)
- Mars Bar Cheesecake