- 1.5 litres water
- 40 grams gin
- 40 grams dry sherry
- 20 grams Dry Vermouth
- 100 grams light soy sauce
- 10 grams raw sugar
- 1 duck, breast fillets, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 piece ginger, approx 2cm, sliced
- 1 stick cinnamon
- 2 pod star anise
- 1 clove, whole
- few spring onions, (green ends)
- 4 sichuan peppercorns, ( or black peppercorns)
Recipe is created for
Place water, gin,sherry,vermouth, soy sauce and sugar into TM bowl.
Place rice basket into TM bowl and add all other ingredients into basket
Cook at 100 degrees for 20 mins on speed 2.
Remove rice basket and hey presto - a delicious duck master stock ready to use.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pink Smoothie Bowl
- Post Pregnancy Belly Balm
- Peppermint Body Scrub
- Zoe's Mundella Greek Honey Yoghurt using the Crock Pot Express to Set
- TM6 Yogurt - Greek style or Vanilla Flavour
- Spreadable Butter
- Kombucha Gummies
- Perfect Boiled Eggs
- Caramel/Vanilla Syrup for Coffee
- Hidden Veg Pizza Sauce
- Gut Healthy Chia Pudding
- Pickle spice mix
- Quick Chick
- Ciabatta - What Caroline Cooked
- Pizza dough
- Warm leek and cashew dip
- David's Dhall
- Fluffy Keto Cheesecake with Gin infused Lemon Curd
- Family Chocolate Cake
- Zoe's Turkish Bread Pride, Pizza Base or Rolls
- Butter Cut Out Biscuits
- The perfect lemon tart
- Super Soft Pesto Scrolls
- Sweetened Langka (jackfruit)