- 1.5 litres water
- 40 grams gin
- 40 grams dry sherry
- 20 grams Dry Vermouth
- 100 grams light soy sauce
- 10 grams raw sugar
- 1 duck, breast fillets, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 piece ginger, approx 2cm, sliced
- 1 stick cinnamon
- 2 pod star anise
- 1 clove, whole
- few spring onions, (green ends)
- 4 sichuan peppercorns, ( or black peppercorns)
Recipe is created for
Place water, gin,sherry,vermouth, soy sauce and sugar into TM bowl.
Place rice basket into TM bowl and add all other ingredients into basket
Cook at 100 degrees for 20 mins on speed 2.
Remove rice basket and hey presto - a delicious duck master stock ready to use.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apricot & Date Balls
- Nut butter Porridge
- French Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- Easy Batter
- Tumeric Cubes
- Ginger Cubes
- Ketchup - Sugar Free
- Sweet Vanilla and Orange Trail Mix
- Pot set yoghurt
- The Fast 800 Cowboy Baked Beans converted by Thermo-lish
- The Fast 800 Pear & Cinnamon Porridge converted by Thermo-lish
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)
- Apple-Cinnamon Choc Chip Muffin
- PERFECTLY CHOCOLATE CAKE/CUPCAKE
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Freeken Good Freekeh Salad!
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry
- Satay Chicken
- Easy Batter
- Gingerbread Biscuits
- Japanese style sandwich bread
- Jules Bliss Balls
- Breastfeeding (lactation) cookies