- 1.5 litres water
- 40 grams gin
- 40 grams dry sherry
- 20 grams Dry Vermouth
- 100 grams light soy sauce
- 10 grams raw sugar
- 1 duck, breast fillets, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 piece ginger, approx 2cm, sliced
- 1 stick cinnamon
- 2 pod star anise
- 1 clove, whole
- few spring onions, (green ends)
- 4 sichuan peppercorns, ( or black peppercorns)
8Recipe is created for
Place water, gin,sherry,vermouth, soy sauce and sugar into TM bowl.
Place rice basket into TM bowl and add all other ingredients into basket
Cook at 100 degrees for 20 mins on speed 2.
Remove rice basket and hey presto - a delicious duck master stock ready to use.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- mayo egg free
- Pancakes (Buttermilk) fit for the AIS
- Museli Balls
- Varoma Porridge for one
- Perfect Pizza Dough - one serving
- Banana Pikelets
- Basic chilli paste/oil
- Quinoa Granola
- Lemon Coconut Protein Balls
- Easy 11 minute lunchbox combo - protein carbs and veggies!
- Bulk Condensed Milk- with fresh milk
- Variation Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Cinnamon Tea Cake
- Easy Steamed Rice
- Beef and vegetable stew
- Gluten, Grain and Nut free Bread rolls
- Date and carrot cake (nut, egg and butter free) - tastes like healthy gingerbread!
- Jumbo White Bread Loaf
- Aussie Apple Pie
- ANZAC Choccy Biccy Balls
- Gorgonzola Souffle
- Aunty CECELIA's mango macadamia cheesecake recipe
- Musk Fudge