- 40 grams water
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 400 grams rolled oats
- 100 grams sultanas
- 100 grams dates
- 50 grams Apricots
- 50 grams cranberries/craisins
- 250 grams water
Put the 2 tablespoons of chia seeds into the 40g of water in dish and allow to sit for around 5 min (normally how long it takes to get all the other ingredients measured)
Place all ingredients into the TM bowl and blitz on speed 5-6 for about 30 seconds.
Empty mixture into a 30cm x 20cm baking tray. Use a spoon to press mixture into tray.
Bake in oven at 190C for approx. 30 mins.
Allow to cool on a cake rack before cutting into bars. Will keep unrefrigerated for a couple of days (if it lasts that long).
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pot set yoghurt
- The Fast 800 Cowboy Baked Beans converted by Thermo-lish
- The Fast 800 Pear & Cinnamon Porridge converted by Thermo-lish
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)
- Linda’s Protein Balls
- Super Easy ~ Thick & Creamy Coconut Cream Yoghurt TM6 ~ $10.60 per 1 Litre
- Taco seasoning
- Banana pancakes
- Basic Baleada
- Variation Creme Anglaise
- Lebanese Rice With Vermicelli
- Easy Peasy Steak Marinade
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Turkish simit
- Lemon Slice
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Satay noodle salad
- Mushroom bolognese
- Oatmeal Soy Milk
- Soy bean Curd Jelly(Pudding)
- Chinese Cabbage and Pork Bun
- Caramilk Phily Cheesecake