- 40 grams water
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 400 grams rolled oats
- 100 grams sultanas
- 100 grams dates
- 50 grams Apricots
- 50 grams cranberries/craisins
- 250 grams water
Put the 2 tablespoons of chia seeds into the 40g of water in dish and allow to sit for around 5 min (normally how long it takes to get all the other ingredients measured)
Place all ingredients into the TM bowl and blitz on speed 5-6 for about 30 seconds.
Empty mixture into a 30cm x 20cm baking tray. Use a spoon to press mixture into tray.
Bake in oven at 190C for approx. 30 mins.
Allow to cool on a cake rack before cutting into bars. Will keep unrefrigerated for a couple of days (if it lasts that long).
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tuna & Corn Fritters - Coles recipe- almost
- Porridge for one
- Homemade instant porridge mix
- Crushed Ginger
- Crushed Garlic
- Berry Coconut Porridge
- Thermomix Easy Omelette in a Bag
- Simple Sugar Syrup
- Super Thick Automated Coyo
- Variation Chocolate Muesli
- Cooking dry chickpeas
- LOW FODMAP Vegetable Stock Paste
- Sweet potato, Carrot and Apple Puree
- Chicken and sweet corn soup
- Mediterranean Carrot Fritters
- Maltese Baked Rice
- Tomato, lentil and fish dahl
- Broccoli, Cauli and Zucchini Soup
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Pad see ew
- Chicken Wing & Vege Soup
- GF vegan buckwheat bread
- The Stormborn
- Creamy Cauliflower Mash