- 40 grams water
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 400 grams rolled oats
- 100 grams sultanas
- 100 grams dates
- 50 grams Apricots
- 50 grams cranberries/craisins
- 250 grams water
Put the 2 tablespoons of chia seeds into the 40g of water in dish and allow to sit for around 5 min (normally how long it takes to get all the other ingredients measured)
Place all ingredients into the TM bowl and blitz on speed 5-6 for about 30 seconds.
Empty mixture into a 30cm x 20cm baking tray. Use a spoon to press mixture into tray.
Bake in oven at 190C for approx. 30 mins.
Allow to cool on a cake rack before cutting into bars. Will keep unrefrigerated for a couple of days (if it lasts that long).
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Lemon Curd
- Variation Curry Powder
- LYNN'S SPREADABLE BUTTER
- Vegan pouring cream for savoury recipes
- Caster Sugar (using white sugar)
- Crunchy Peanut Butter
- Vegan Parmesan (Noochesan!)
- Chicken Stock Powder
- GF Protein Balls
- Lemon Lime Curd
- Gluten Free Banana Doughnuts
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Hainanese Chicken
- Pan Amasado - Chilean Bread Rolls
- Lemon Curd & Cream Cheese Scrolls with Vanilla glaze
- Honey Chicken
- Gluten free Dumpling Dough
- Aunty Lizzy’s Butterscotch Tart
- Beanie's Pork and Chive Dumplings
- Steamed fish with Ginger and Soy