- 40 grams water
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 400 grams rolled oats
- 100 grams sultanas
- 100 grams dates
- 50 grams Apricots
- 50 grams cranberries/craisins
- 250 grams water
Put the 2 tablespoons of chia seeds into the 40g of water in dish and allow to sit for around 5 min (normally how long it takes to get all the other ingredients measured)
Place all ingredients into the TM bowl and blitz on speed 5-6 for about 30 seconds.
Empty mixture into a 30cm x 20cm baking tray. Use a spoon to press mixture into tray.
Bake in oven at 190C for approx. 30 mins.
Allow to cool on a cake rack before cutting into bars. Will keep unrefrigerated for a couple of days (if it lasts that long).
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- 2 in 1 chicken corn soup and baby food
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Strawberry Mint Lemonade
- Cheat's sourdough
- Basic Baleada
- CWA Afgans Biscuits
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA