- 40 grams water
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 400 grams rolled oats
- 100 grams sultanas
- 100 grams dates
- 50 grams Apricots
- 50 grams cranberries/craisins
- 250 grams water
Put the 2 tablespoons of chia seeds into the 40g of water in dish and allow to sit for around 5 min (normally how long it takes to get all the other ingredients measured)
Place all ingredients into the TM bowl and blitz on speed 5-6 for about 30 seconds.
Empty mixture into a 30cm x 20cm baking tray. Use a spoon to press mixture into tray.
Bake in oven at 190C for approx. 30 mins.
Allow to cool on a cake rack before cutting into bars. Will keep unrefrigerated for a couple of days (if it lasts that long).
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bertha's "St. Patrick's" Gluten Free Zucchini Pancakes
- Almond Seed Snack (Like Munch Crunch)
- fruit Bars or bites
- Creamy Vanilla Yoghurt using EasiYo containers
- chinese five spice
- Omega 3 Seed Mix
- Gluten Free Waffle Mixture
- Easy Pancakes
- White Chocolate & Cream Cheese Buttercream Icing
- Healthy Pancakes
- Sous Vide Japanese style egg
- FLUFFY OAT & CINNAMON PANCAKES WITH CREAMY MAPLE SYRUP