- 1 Large zucchini roughly chopped
- 2 large carrots, chopped
- 800 grams Tinned tomatoes
- 400 grams Passata
- 50 grams tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons TM vegie stock concentrate
- 2 heaped tablespoons Garlic & Herb YIAH Dip Mix
- 2 teaspoons Salsa YIAH Dip Mix
- 1/2 butternut squash / pumpkin
- 1 large onion
- I also Add any additional veggies that are in my fridge, Mushrooms, Capsicum, Spring Onions, Brocolli etc
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place veggies into TM bowl and chop for 1 minute on speed 8. Use TM Spatula to unblock any jams whilst chopping if necessary.
2. Scrape down sides of bowl.
3. Saute for 5 mins, 100deg speed 2.
4. Add all other ingredients and cook 35 mins on varoma, Speed 2, Replace Measuring cup with Basket to avoid splatters.
FYF Staple Sauce
Accessories you need
I make this sauce in advance and freeze. This makes enough for numerous meals and it gets frozen in foodbags, the trick to freezing in food bags is if u lay them flat in the freezer they defrost SUPER FAST and thats the key as it can be from freezer to plate in no time.
To change up the sauce to give you more variety all you need to do is decide what meal you are having and add the appropriate seasoning, dip mix, spice blend etc. Remember there is no nasties, preservatives, additives etc and most importantly minimal calories We have loads of options, here are just a few....Chilli Meatballs - Cinco Pepper Enchilada YIAH Dip MixBolognese - Italian Rustica YIAH Dip MixChicken Curry - Rogan Josh YIAH Spice Blend, Madras YIAH Spice Blend, Spicy Prawns - Louisiana Creole YIAH Dip Mix (not advised for toddlers, its pretty HOT)A great way to enjoy a family meal meaning everyone is getting there serves of veggies and its not taken forever to cook.
For more ideas follow
Note:- This sauce will vary in colour each time you make it depending what additional veg you add.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Minced beef Goulash
- Lou's Best Lasagna ... EVER!!!
- Veggie Loaded Wholefood Pasta Sauce
- Rima’s Fasoulyeh with meat
- SEHAM’S FOOSALIYA WITH SLOW COOKED LAMB
- Vegetable Stew with Risoni
- Genovese pasta
- Soph’s Pasta Sauce
- Kefta and Potato Casserole with Lebanese Rice
- Hidden veggies pizza sauce
- Sicilian Eggplant Bolognese