- 100 g brown rice
- 100 g oatmeal
- 50 g unsalted butter
- 300 g Milk
- 2 eggs
- 30 g Coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1- Put in Thermomix bowl the oatmeal + rice and mill for 1 minute - speed 10, set aside.
2- Without washing the bowl, put in butter and melt 2 minutes - 70ºC - speed 1
3- Add milk, eggs, sugar, reserved oatmeal+rice, baking powder and salt and mix 10 seconds - speed 5. Let it rest for 1-2 minutes before proceeding to cook.
4- To cook pancakes, heat 1/2 tsp butter in a frying pan over medium heat. For each pancake, pour in a small ladle of batter and cook for 1-2 minutes or until bubbles start bursting on pancakes surface. Turn pancake over and cook for a further 1 minute. Serve hot.
Top with fresh fruits, a greek yogurt's dollop and maple syrup.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best Yogurt Ever TM6 fermentation mode
- Smilo - Thermobexta
- THERMOMUMMA APPLE & CINNAMON PORRIDGE
- THERMOMUMMA YOGHURT - MIXING BOWL METHOD (TM6 & TM5)
- THERMOMUMMA THICK POT SET YOGHURT (TM6)
- Boxing Day Bircher Muesli
- Chinese 5 Spice
- Porridge (made with steel cut oats)
- Vegetable pickling brine
- Apricot Nectar
- Oat and Lavender Bath Soak
- Minced meat skewers with prune
- Walnut Crescent Cookies
- Best Ever Banana Cake with Frosting
- Cauliflower and cranberry salad
- South African Milk Food - Frummel Melkkos
- Russian custard
- Chloe’s Caramel Fudge
- Vegan Mayonnaise with Aquafaba
- Spicy Tea (Masala Chai)
- Green Goddess Dressing (sour cream & mayo)
- Janine's - Creamy Pasta Sauce - Thermie and Friends
- Tessas Bread Rolls