- 100 g Quinoa (can use any variety or a combination)
- 40 g brown rice
- 25 g almonds
- 2 apples, (cored and quartered)
- 750 g liquid (water/milk combination)
- pinch salt
- 1-2 tsp cinnamon
8Recipe is created for
Add Quinoa, rice and almonds to TM. Grind for 5 secs on speed 8
Add apple, chop 8 secs on speed 4
Add salt, cinnamon and liquid. cook 12-14 mins on speed 2, 100 C
Serve sweetened if desired (honey, maple syrup, golden syrup or brown sugar)
For a quick and easy breakfast. Put the left overs in the fridge and warm as needed.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Breakfast Bliss
- Best South African Milktart (Melktert)
- Power Protein Balls
- Arroz Doce - Portuguese rice pudding
- White chocolate and macadamia nut cookies
- Choc chip and walnut cookies
- Allergy Friendly Banana Bread
- Nut-Free Granola Bars
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- Egyptian Beetroot Dip
- MULLED CIDER
- Gunnadoo raw Muesli