- 100 g Quinoa (can use any variety or a combination)
- 40 g brown rice
- 25 g almonds
- 2 apples, (cored and quartered)
- 750 g liquid (water/milk combination)
- pinch salt
- 1-2 tsp cinnamon
8Recipe is created for
Add Quinoa, rice and almonds to TM. Grind for 5 secs on speed 8
Add apple, chop 8 secs on speed 4
Add salt, cinnamon and liquid. cook 12-14 mins on speed 2, 100 C
Serve sweetened if desired (honey, maple syrup, golden syrup or brown sugar)
For a quick and easy breakfast. Put the left overs in the fridge and warm as needed.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- mayo egg free
- Pancakes (Buttermilk) fit for the AIS
- Museli Balls
- Varoma Porridge for one
- Perfect Pizza Dough - one serving
- Banana Pikelets
- Basic chilli paste/oil
- Quinoa Granola
- Lemon Coconut Protein Balls
- Easy 11 minute lunchbox combo - protein carbs and veggies!
- Bulk Condensed Milk- with fresh milk
- Aussie Apple Pie
- Banana and Apple Bread
- Apple Tea cake
- vegan hot cross buns
- Easy Pumpkin Tart (Crustless)
- Citrus mascarpoen semifreddo with Manjimup walnut and cacao nib dukkah - Chef Russell Blaikie
- Apple slice
- Spiced Meringue Roulade with LCHF variation
- Lebanese Easter Biscuits (Ma'amoul Biscuits)
- Old fashioned Vanilla tea cake
- Apple and Date Hot Cross Buns
- Heavenly Hot Cross Buns