- 100 g Quinoa (can use any variety or a combination)
- 40 g brown rice
- 25 g almonds
- 2 apples, (cored and quartered)
- 750 g liquid (water/milk combination)
- pinch salt
- 1-2 tsp cinnamon
Recipe is created for
Add Quinoa, rice and almonds to TM. Grind for 5 secs on speed 8
Add apple, chop 8 secs on speed 4
Add salt, cinnamon and liquid. cook 12-14 mins on speed 2, 100 C
Serve sweetened if desired (honey, maple syrup, golden syrup or brown sugar)
For a quick and easy breakfast. Put the left overs in the fridge and warm as needed.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Lemon Curd
- Variation Curry Powder
- LYNN'S SPREADABLE BUTTER
- Vegan pouring cream for savoury recipes
- Caster Sugar (using white sugar)
- Crunchy Peanut Butter
- Vegan Parmesan (Noochesan!)
- Chicken Stock Powder
- GF Protein Balls
- Lemon Lime Curd
- Gluten Free Banana Doughnuts