- 100 g Quinoa (can use any variety or a combination)
- 40 g brown rice
- 25 g almonds
- 2 apples, (cored and quartered)
- 750 g liquid (water/milk combination)
- pinch salt
- 1-2 tsp cinnamon
8Recipe is created for
Add Quinoa, rice and almonds to TM. Grind for 5 secs on speed 8
Add apple, chop 8 secs on speed 4
Add salt, cinnamon and liquid. cook 12-14 mins on speed 2, 100 C
Serve sweetened if desired (honey, maple syrup, golden syrup or brown sugar)
For a quick and easy breakfast. Put the left overs in the fridge and warm as needed.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tuna & Corn Fritters - Coles recipe- almost
- Porridge for one
- Homemade instant porridge mix
- Crushed Ginger
- Crushed Garlic
- Berry Coconut Porridge
- Thermomix Easy Omelette in a Bag
- Simple Sugar Syrup
- Super Thick Automated Coyo
- Variation Chocolate Muesli
- Cooking dry chickpeas
- LOW FODMAP Vegetable Stock Paste