- 30 grams extra virgin olive oil, (Or alternative)
- 220 grams lukewarm water
- 1 teaspoon raw sugar
- 20 grams Fresh Yeast or 2tsp of dried instant yeast
- 500 grams Gluten Free Bakers Flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
1h 5minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Place water. sugar and yeast into the mixing bowl. Mix for 20 secs, speed 2.
2. Add flour, oil and salt. Knead for 2 mins (on the interval/dough setting)
3. Take dough out and leave in your thermomat or a covered bowl to prove for half an hour to an hour depending on the warmth.
4. Use as needed.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.