- 220g buckwheat flour
- 110g full cream milk
- 250g plain yoghurt
- 2 eggs
- 50g Butter
- 1ts vanilla extract
- 3 egg whites
- 2 level teaspoons Gluten Free Baking Powder
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place the 3 egg whites into a clean TM bowlwith the butterfly mixer & mix for 2 min speed 4 or until stiff peaks form. Scape egg whites from the bowl & set aside. Rinse & dry bowl.
Add butter to the TM bowl & melt for 2 mins 60 degrees speed 2. (it may take longer if you butter is really cold to start with.) Add your yoghurt, vanilla, milk & 2 whole eggs, mix for 5 secs speed 5. Add flour & baking powder, mix for another 5 secs speed 4. Add the butterfly in & the egg whites mix on "Gentle stir setting" for 5 secs then "Counter-clockwise operation" "Gentle stir setting" for 10 secs.
Heat up the waffle iron & cook till brown.
Jenny J's Gluten Free Waffle Mix Variation
Accessories you need
This was the first time I've ever made waffles. The only reason I added 3 egg whites was that I had them left over from another recipe. The waffles were so light & fluffy, I would certainly do the extra egg whites again.
Serve with ice-cream, fresh fruit and maple syrup
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan pouring cream for savoury recipes
- Caster Sugar (using white sugar)
- Crunchy Peanut Butter
- Vegan Parmesan (Noochesan!)
- Chicken Stock Powder
- GF Protein Balls
- Lemon Lime Curd
- Gluten Free Banana Doughnuts
- Gluten Free Granola
- Grain free/Keto Raspberry Granola
- Peanut crunch protein bites
- French Toast
- Spice Pumpkin Soup
- Apple & Rasperry Crumble
- Nanna Mary’s Banana Cake
- Raspberry Coconut Slice
- Pecan Pie
- Melting Moments
- Gluten Free Gooey Caramel Anzac Slice by Happy Mum Happy Child
- Favourite German mashpotato spinach cheese bake
- Chicken and Vegetable Pie
- Sourdough discard Raisin Bread
- Wholesome Choco Fix Balls
- DATE & COCONUT BLISS BALLS