THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 60 grams rolled oats
- 120 grams Milk
- 110 grams water
- 1 pinch salt
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place all ingredients into a bowl.
Place 1 litre water into the TMX bowl.
Put the Varoma in place
Place the serving bowl into the Varoma.
Cover with the Varoma lid and set to
Varoma/ sp2/ 20minutes.
Stir at 10 minute mark.
*when removing the clear lid for the Varoma, angle it away from the dish so that you don’t get too much water in the porridge*
Keep steaming for a further 10 minutes or until cooked to your liking.
Serve with all all the usual toppings.
And enjoy the feeling as you put the bowl the bowl in the dishwasher, and simply dry Thermy rather than scrubbing out the porridge.
Accessories you need
Let Thermi do all the work for you..
Go have your shower.. make lunches whatever..
If you want it to be super speedy, put boiling water into Thermi and it should cut about 8 minutes off the cooking time 👍. Test it to see if it’s cooked to your liking.
WARNING: The bowl is very hot when you remove it from the unit.
Based on a recipe found in the Recipe Community and adapted to cook in the Varoma.
Suitable for cooking in the TM 31 and TM 5. Adjust cooking times if necessary.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan pouring cream for savoury recipes
- Caster Sugar (using white sugar)
- Crunchy Peanut Butter
- Vegan Parmesan (Noochesan!)
- Chicken Stock Powder
- GF Protein Balls
- Lemon Lime Curd
- Gluten Free Banana Doughnuts
- Gluten Free Granola
- Grain free/Keto Raspberry Granola
- Peanut crunch protein bites
- French Toast
- Brötchen (German bread rolls)
- GLUTEN FREE CRUMPETS
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- Blueberry jam
- Aussie Potato Cakes
- Dotty's Melting moments with Maple buttercream
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Golden Sultana Cake
- Mixed berry Cheesecake trifle
- Mini cheesecake tarts 2 ways.
- Blueberry and Banana Cake
- Vietnamese Banh Mi baguettes
- Spice Pumpkin Soup
- Gluten free berry yoghurt cake
- Apple & Rasperry Crumble
- Chicken Tikka Pathia (adapted from British Indian Restaurant/Take Away recipes)
- BB's Chicken & Corn Soup
- DF, GF, RSF School Muesli Bars
- Nanna Mary’s Banana Cake
- Pecan Pie
- Paleo Apple Cake
- Khichari / Kachari / Kacaharee / Kachari / Kchree /
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup - onion free