- 2 eggs
- 100 g wholemeal flour
- 120 g Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tbsp water
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place all the ingredients in the mixing bowl and mix 20 seconds/speed 6. If the batter is too thick, add another tablespoon of water.
- Leave the batter to rest for 10 - 15 minutes.
- Heat a frypan over low heat and drizzle some olive oil in the pan. Add a few tablespoons of batter, per pancake, into the pan leaving some space between each one to allow them to expand.
- Cook the pancakes for 2 – 3 minutes, or until little bubbles appear on the surface. Flip, and cook for another 1 – 2 minutes, or until golden. Repeat with the remaining batter.
Storage: They will keep in the fridge for up to two days. I like to make a double batch and have them on hand, ready for when hunger strikes.
Variations: I love to add a handful of blueberries or a mashed banana to the batter to change it up. For something a bit more decadent, spoon a little Nutella over the batter once it has been poured in the pan…YUMMMMM!
More delicious Thermomix recipes can be found at: www.bylaradee.com.au
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bertha's "St. Patrick's" Gluten Free Zucchini Pancakes
- Almond Seed Snack (Like Munch Crunch)
- fruit Bars or bites
- Creamy Vanilla Yoghurt using EasiYo containers
- chinese five spice
- Omega 3 Seed Mix
- Gluten Free Waffle Mixture
- Easy Pancakes
- White Chocolate & Cream Cheese Buttercream Icing
- Sous Vide Japanese style egg
- FLUFFY OAT & CINNAMON PANCAKES WITH CREAMY MAPLE SYRUP
- Kel's Saucy Mexican Seasoning or Taco/Nacho Mix