- 1 Chicken Breast roughly cut
- 2 eggs, (organic / free range if you can)
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 sprigs of parsley
- 2 tablespoons yoghurt, (I make the EDC yoghurt from greek starter)
- 2 Sprigs of Thyme
- 1000 g water
- 1 Celery Stick roughly sliced
- Salt & pepper to taste
Recipe is created for
Place basket to the bowl and add the eggs to the basket, poor in water and place chicken in the varoma tray and cook 22 min / Varoma / Speed 4
Once cook set aside to cool
Empty water and dry tmx bowl, then add garlic clove and parsley, chop 3 sec / speed 6, add cooled chicken and peeled egg to the bowl shred speed 7 / 4 sec, add yoghurt and celery and mix 15 sec / speed 1 /
Empty Mixture into a bowl and season with salt and pepper and mix through thyme. Then add mixture to bread or wraps (I like to spread the bread with avocado and for some indulgence even add some crispy bacon to the sandwich).
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Baba Ganoush - the Best in the World!
- Jerk Spice Mix
- Jamaican sweet potato & bean curry
- Spicy Watermelon Tomato Gazpacho
- Carrot & Watercress Soup
- Easy Peasy Cauliflower Pizza Base
- Kristy's baked beans
- Chicken miso soup
- Apple & Raspberry Jam
- Cauliflower & Broccoli Soup
- "clean" chicken and corn soup
- Sneaky Chocolate Milkshake
- Vegemite and Cheese Stackers
- Best Ever BBQ Sauce - Weebindi Version
- White Jumbo Soft and Fluffy Bread
- Clinker Cheesecake Slice
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Pizza Dough
- Sausages with onion gravy and vegetables
- Chickpea Dosa
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Black Bean Paste (sauce)
- Mars Bar Cheesecake