- 40 g Almonds raw
- 100 g Dates (pitted)
- 30 g Cranberries or Raisins
- 20 g Pepita Seeds (pumpkin)
- 400 g Oats,rolled
- 5 g sesame seeds
1. Place Almonds in TM bowl, "Closed lid" , press Turbo/ 1sec/ 2 or 3 times, check for desired texture.
2.Add Dates to bowl, 4sec/speed 8
3. Add remaining ingredients 5src/speed 5-6
Accessories you need
This is mainly to give beginners the idea of making simple home made food...
Other ingredients you could use are: sultana, coconut flakes or dessicated, sunflower seeds, add these at same time as oats....
Dried apricots can be added with or sustituted for Dates
Macadamia nuts can be added with or sustituted for Almonds ( may not need to turbo as much)
And to make it really filling, add sliced banana, mango, peach or any other fresh fruit before serving.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten Free Wonton Wrappers
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Lemon Curd
- Variation Curry Powder
- LYNN'S SPREADABLE BUTTER
- Vegan pouring cream for savoury recipes
- Caster Sugar (using white sugar)
- Crunchy Peanut Butter
- Vegan Parmesan (Noochesan!)
- Chicken Stock Powder
- GF Protein Balls
- Lemon Lime Curd
- Hunters Frozen Espresso Martini
- Hunters Chocolate Cranberry Protein Slice (No Bake, vegan)
- Hunters Very Lemony Lemon Butter
- Hunters Healthy Beef and Veg Sausage Rolls
- Hunters Swiss Meringue Buttercream
- Hunters Chicken Breast Cacciatore and steamed veg
- Hunters Beef and Vegetable Lasagne
- Hunters Coffee Banana Slushy/Smoothie (non dairy)
- Hunters Warm Chicken and Cous Cous salad with Basil Pesto Dressing
- Hunters version of Non Fried, Fried Rice
- Hunters version of Chicken and Cashews with Coconut Cashew sauce and Coconut rice(by Quirky Cooking)
- Hunters version of Asian whole steamed chicken, Chicken rice, veggies and Ginger chilli sauce