THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 50 grams chestnut flour
- 50 grams coconut dessicated
- 50 grams cashew nuts
- 1 banana, very ripe
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda, or 1/2 baking powder if not GAPS
- 20 grams water
Recipe is created for
- Warm a large pan with ghee and or coconut oil for cooking, over low to medium heat.
If you have leftovers (HA!) they are lovely cold or even frozen and warmed or eaten cold another day. I advise making a double batch!
You could use any nut, but the cashews give it a really creamy texture. Desiccated coconut is better than coconut flour, as the latter is too dry. But, if its all you have then add extra water, probably about 30 grams more. As for the chestnut flour, it is amazing and I am always looking for more ways to use it!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Paleo Chicken, Sage & Brandy Pate - Dairy Free Option
- Cream of Smokey Tomato Soup - Paleo, GAPS, Dairy Free, Vegan
- Mexican Baked Rice - Primal Grain Free Option
- Paleo Soft American Style Cookies 3 ways! - Grain & Gluten Free, Vegan option
- Paleo Waffles - Gluten, Grain & Dairy Free
- Paleo Fluffy Waffles with Whipped Coconut Cream - Gluten, Grain & Dairy Free.
- "Un-Fried Cauli Rice" - Paleo, GAPS, Gluten & Grain Free, Vego option
- Paleo ANZAC biscuits (Gluten & Grain Free)
- GAPS & Paleo Zucchini Pancakes - Hidden Veggies
- Delicious Paleo Butter Chicken Curry - Mild (GAPS, gluten & dairy free option)
- 2 ingredient Pumpkin Custard (Dairy, Grain & Gluten Free, GAPS & Paleo)
- Super Silky Paleo Cauliflower & Parsnip Mash