- 2 pears, peeled & cored
- 2 eggs
- 400 g Milk
- 300 g Self Raising Flour
- 1 pinch sea salt
Place pears into bowl and chop for 10 seconds, speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add all other ingredients and combine for 5 seconds, speed 4.
Insert butterfly (optional, but i think it creates a fluffier batter) and blend for 20 seconds, speed 4. Scrape down sides of bowl and repeat.
Pour small amounts of batter into a hot frying pan, flip over when bubbles appear. Cook pancakes in batches. Serve with freshly whipped cream and berries for a great Sunday breakfast treat!
Accessories you need
The addition of pears in this recipe is a real health bonus - it adds fibre, and a natural source of sweetness!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Blanch Vegetables
- Pickled Beetroot
- All Green Stock Powder
- Rice porridge
- Amazing Spicy Prawn And Barramundi Saute
- Vanilla Coconut Yoghurt (TM6 - Mixing Bowl Method)
- Gluten Free Wonton/ Dumpling Wrappers
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Lemon Curd
- Variation Curry Powder
- SPREADABLE BUTTER
- Vegan pouring cream for savoury recipes
- Barney Banana Ice Cream
- Banana Bread Donuts
- Chocolate Malteser Slice
- Caramilk Truffles
- Macadamia Caramel Squares
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- My mum’s Mauritian Poutou
- Super Easy Waffles
- Milan's INDIAN Caffe Latte
- Honey Jumbles - old style
- Biscoff Icecream
- Jam Drops