- 2 pears, peeled & cored
- 2 eggs
- 400 g Milk
- 300 g Self Raising Flour
- 1 pinch sea salt
Place pears into bowl and chop for 10 seconds, speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add all other ingredients and combine for 5 seconds, speed 4.
Insert butterfly (optional, but i think it creates a fluffier batter) and blend for 20 seconds, speed 4. Scrape down sides of bowl and repeat.
Pour small amounts of batter into a hot frying pan, flip over when bubbles appear. Cook pancakes in batches. Serve with freshly whipped cream and berries for a great Sunday breakfast treat!
Accessories you need
The addition of pears in this recipe is a real health bonus - it adds fibre, and a natural source of sweetness!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pancakes (Buttermilk) fit for the AIS
- Museli Balls
- Varoma Porridge for one
- Perfect Pizza Dough - one serving
- Banana Pikelets
- Basic chilli paste/oil
- Quinoa Granola
- Lemon Coconut Protein Balls
- Easy 11 minute lunchbox combo - protein carbs and veggies!
- Bulk Condensed Milk- with fresh milk
- Garlic and honey sandwich pickles
- Gorgonzola Souffle
- Aunty CECELIA's mango macadamia cheesecake recipe
- Savoury veggie filled muffins
- Musk Fudge
- CORNED MEAT, VEGIES & WHITE SAUCE
- Triple-Choc Blueberry and Zucchini Smoothie Bowl
- Banana Muffins using leftover Almond Pulp from Almond Milk (vegan)
- VEGAN CHOCOLATE/COFFEE CAKE
- Basic White Sauce for 6 people
- Chocolate Lasagne
- Nigella Lawson's Lemon Tendercake