- 3 tablespoons oregano, dried
- 3 tablespoons paprika
- 3 tablespoons cumin, ground
- 3 tablespoons onion, flakes
- 3 tablespoons marjoram, dried
- 3 teaspoons Peppercorns
- 3 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chilli powder, (or more to taste)
- 1 tablespoon Garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons cornflour
- Mill for 30 secs - speed 9
Use two tablespoons per 500g mince.
Brown mince, add seasoning to frypan and mix in. Add 1/3 cup of water per 500g mince and stir over medium heat for 2-3 minutes to thicken sauce.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.