- 3 tablespoons oregano, dried
- 3 tablespoons paprika
- 3 tablespoons cumin, ground
- 3 tablespoons onion, flakes
- 3 tablespoons marjoram, dried
- 3 teaspoons Peppercorns
- 3 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chilli powder, (or more to taste)
- 1 tablespoon Garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons cornflour
- Mill for 30 secs - speed 9
Use two tablespoons per 500g mince.
Brown mince, add seasoning to frypan and mix in. Add 1/3 cup of water per 500g mince and stir over medium heat for 2-3 minutes to thicken sauce.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Paper Mache boiled flour and water paste
- Dad's Pancakes
- Oscars Honey Corn cereal
- Avocado latte
- Variation TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Fluffy American Pancakes
- Creamy coconut yoghurt Tm6
- TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Breakfast Müsli in a Jar
- Kim's Mulberry and Chia Seed Jam
- Banana oat pancake
- No more coco pops- Puffed Buckwheat choc cereal
- Variation of Tomato Chutney (similar to Beerenberg's) For all TM's
- Raspberry & Coconut Scones
- Caramel slice (no bake filling from scratch in Thermomix)
- Spring onion Butter Cookie
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Light rye bread
- No Bake Fudge Brownie - Paleo, GF, Sugar Free, Grain Free
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Jumbo Spiced Pumpkin Bread
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- Cookie Jar Biscuits