- 3 tablespoons oregano, dried
- 3 tablespoons paprika
- 3 tablespoons cumin, ground
- 3 tablespoons onion, flakes
- 3 tablespoons marjoram, dried
- 3 teaspoons Peppercorns
- 3 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chilli powder, (or more to taste)
- 1 tablespoon Garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons cornflour
- Mill for 30 secs - speed 9
Use two tablespoons per 500g mince.
Brown mince, add seasoning to frypan and mix in. Add 1/3 cup of water per 500g mince and stir over medium heat for 2-3 minutes to thicken sauce.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Healthy Banana Pancakes - VEGAN
- Chai Sugar
- Chia Banana and Goji Porridge
- Amazing Chocolate Nut Butter
- Amazing Nut Butter
- coconut milk, for cream, see tips
- Old-Fashioned Cooked Mayonnaise
- Turmeric Latte Porridge
- Instant porridge ( like the sachets... only BETTER)
- Corn Fritters
- bread pizza
- Chunky Apricot Bites
- Cheats Thermomix Pasta Sauce Napoletana Style
- 'Cafe Style' Carrot Cake
- Quick hash browns
- Vegetable and Tuna Pattie
- Heydon's Crepes
- Chickpea stuffed zucchini
- Thai Coconut Chicken Curry Recipe
- Thai Pumpkin and Kumara Soup
- Peanut Butter Curry soup
- Honey Carrots
- Simple Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Oat bran cookies