- 250g g coconut milk
- 125 g Nut Butter
- 30 g Cacao
- 60 g chia seeds
- 75 g sesame seeds
- 75 g pepitas
- 75 g suflower seeds
- 75 g Coconut Flour
- 21/2 tablespoons rice malt syrup or sweetener of your choice
Place all the ingredients into mixing bowl and turbo for 5 secs.
Remove 1 tablespoon of the mixture and use your hands to form a small ball. Repeat until mixture all used!
Lee's recip uses nut butter, but I make this recipe with plain butter because my kids school is nut free!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Janny’s super quick Keto cookies
- Amazing Chocolate Nut Butter
- Chocolate Coconut Biscuits
- Fudgy Paleo Brownie
- Raspberry, almond, cacao and hemp bliss balls
- Fruit ~N~ Nut Granola Bars
- Choc Orange Bliss Balls
- Quick "Chocolate" Cake - Gluten Free
- Raw Cacao & Almond Protein Balls
- Chocolate avocado cake
- Variation HEALTHY CHOC WALNUT FUDGE (Keto)
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls