- 175 grams bakers flour
- 80 grams Whey Protein
- 345 grams Gluten
- 215 grams almond meal
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Mix all ingredients for 20 seconds on speed 5
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- 3 Ingredient Super Easy Sweet Chocolate Coconut Bliss Balls
- Palla di Mozzarella
- Honey, Date, Goji Berry, Oat & Almond Energy Bars
- Vegan mayo
- Pancakes (Buttermilk) fit for the AIS
- Museli Balls
- Varoma Porridge for one
- Perfect Pizza Dough - one serving
- Banana Pikelets
- Basic chilli paste/oil
- Quinoa Granola
- Wholemeal rolls
- Tuna and Zucchini Slice (Gluten Free)
- Gluten Free Bread- Go to recipe
- Wholemeal and Grain Bread
- Chocolate Lasagne
- Banana and Apple Bread
- Gluten Free Shortbread Biscuits
- Vegan Creamy Mushroom and Garlic Pasta Sauce
- Gluten Free Choc Chip Cookies
- Gluten Free Buttercake
- Healthy Coconut Custard
- Apple and Date Hot Cross Buns