- 175 grams bakers flour
- 80 grams Whey Protein
- 345 grams Gluten
- 215 grams almond meal
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Mix all ingredients for 20 seconds on speed 5
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tuna & Corn Fritters - Coles recipe- almost
- Porridge for one
- Homemade instant porridge mix
- Crushed Ginger
- Crushed Garlic
- Berry Coconut Porridge
- Thermomix Easy Omelette in a Bag
- Simple Sugar Syrup
- Super Thick Automated Coyo
- Variation Chocolate Muesli
- Cooking dry chickpeas
- LOW FODMAP Vegetable Stock Paste
- Pork apple & fennel meatloaf
- Curry paste for Japanese Curry
- Strawberry and pear pancakes
- Vegan Banana Bread
- Gluten Free Sultana Cake
- Allergy Friendly Banana Bread
- Gluten Free and Dairy Free Fluffy Banana Pancakes - No added sugar
- Gluten Free Easy Banana Muffins
- Shortbread Creams (Gluten Free)
- Gluten Free, Diary Free and Egg Free Banana Bread
- GLUTEN FREE LEMON POUND CAKE
- GF Cheese Biscuits