- 175 grams bakers flour
- 80 grams Whey Protein
- 345 grams Gluten
- 215 grams almond meal
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Mix all ingredients for 20 seconds on speed 5
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Varoma Porridge for one
- My Version of Sous Vide Eggs
- Perfect Pizza Dough - one serving
- Banana Pikelets
- Basic chilli paste/oil
- Quinoa Granola
- Lemon Coconut Protein Balls
- Easy 11 minute lunchbox combo - protein carbs and veggies!
- Bulk Condensed Milk- with fresh milk
- Garlic and honey sandwich pickles
- Caesar Salad Dressing
- Apply & Berry Cereal
- Apple and Date Hot Cross Buns
- Chicken Loaf style seitan (vegan meat)
- Low fodmap steamed Chinese 5 spice chicken buns
- Low fodmap pizza base
- Pulled pork style seitan (vegan meat)
- Shredded chicken style seitan (vegan meat)
- Sausage Crumble Style Seitan (Vegan Meat)
- Quick Lime and Coconut Slice, Gluten Free and Diary Free
- Protein Balls - Nut Free
- Vegan Brown Rice, Quinoa & Pumpkin Salad
- Pecan Banana Loaf (Paleo, GF, DF)
- Yoghurt bread