- 50 g Pork Rinds
- 2 egg yolks
- 60 g heavy cream
- 3 drops Liquid Splenda
- dash Nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp Butter
Recipe is created for
Put pork rinds in "Closed lid" for 3 seconds at speed 7. Remove and set aside.
Put in butterfly.
Put egg yolks, cream, Splenda, cinnamon and nutmeg in "Closed lid" for 3 seconds at speed 4. Scrape down bowl.
Add pork rinds. Combine for 3 seconds/"Gentle stir setting" . Scrape down bowl.
Let sit for 5 minutes for pork rinds to soak up egg mixture.
Fry until golden brown in butter.
These have a great taste and cook up just like regular pancakes.
Accessories you need
Serve with butter and sugar-free syrup, fruit and whipped cream or your favourite low carb toppings.
Omit the Splenda, nutmeg and cinnamon and add in your favourite herbs for a savoury wrap.
If you don't have liquid Splenda, sweeten with a low carb sweetner to taste.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pickled Beetroot
- All Green Stock Powder
- Rice porridge
- Amazing Spicy Prawn And Barramundi Saute
- Vanilla Coconut Yoghurt (TM6 - Mixing Bowl Method)
- Gluten Free Wonton/ Dumpling Wrappers
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Lemon Curd
- Variation Curry Powder
- SPREADABLE BUTTER
- Vegan pouring cream for savoury recipes
- Caster Sugar (using white sugar)
- Keto Low Carb Yeast Buns/Bread
- Keto Chia "Rice" Pudding
- Cauliflower Version of "I LOVE your potato salad" no-potato salad
- Mushroom "Cauliflower Rice" Risotto - Low Carb
- Olive Garden Salad Dressing - Low Carb
- Low Carb Zuppa Toscana
- Low Carb Catalina Salad Dressing
- Extreme Garlic Caesar Salad Dressing
- Mushroom Beef Soup - Low Carb
- Low Carb Clone of Mushroom soup