- 300 grams macadamias
- 70 grams sugar
- 1 egg
- 18 small pieces additional macdamia nuts, Macadamia nuts for centre of cookie
Preheat oven 160˚
Place baking paper on tray
Place 300gms Macadamia and 70gms sugar into TM bowl for 4 seconds on Speed 8
Add egg on speed 3 just to combine
Form balls placing 1 Macadamia into centre of each ball
Place onto baking sheet
Bake for 12 to 15 mins at 160˚
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tuna & Corn Fritters - Coles recipe- almost
- Porridge for one
- Homemade instant porridge mix
- Crushed Ginger
- Crushed Garlic
- Berry Coconut Porridge
- Thermomix Easy Omelette in a Bag
- Simple Sugar Syrup
- Super Thick Automated Coyo
- Variation Chocolate Muesli
- Cooking dry chickpeas
- LOW FODMAP Vegetable Stock Paste