- 300 grams Salted Peanuts
- 15 grams peanut oil
- 120 grams honey
- 80 grams coconut oil
- 170 grams rolled oats
- 190 grams dark chocolate chips
- 120 grams Shredded coconut
- 50 grams chopped nuts of your choice
- 5 grams vanilla extract
2h 5minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
place peanuts in bowl and chop for 20 sec on speed 8
scrape down the bowl and add peanut oil. Mix for another 10 sec speed 8.
Add honey, chocolate and coconut oil.
heat for 6 min 60 degrees speed 2.
Add the rolled oats, coconut, chopped nuts and vanilla and mix for on reverse for 30 seconds speed 4.
press mixture in to a slice tin and allow to set.
slice in to bars and enjoy!
no bake bars
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Healthy Banana Pikelets
- Coconut yoghurt
- Pickled cucumbers (or zucchinis)
- Not another Sweet Chilli Jam
- All Purpose Gluten Free Flour
- Goats Milk Cottage Cheese
- Sugar Free Lemon Bliss Balls
- Banana piklets
- Zucchini and Tuna Slice
- Food FSSAI License Renewal
- 5 Minute Pancakes & Pikelets
- Michelle’s TM6 Yoghurt
- Masala chai gut friendly gummies
- Apple & Cinnamon Breakfast Bite
- Raspberry Rounds
- Coconut yoghurt
- Galaktoboureko - Greek Vanilla Slice
- Gluten Free Five Seed Loaf
- Fudgy chocolate muffins (Healthier)
- Mixed Berry no-bake muesli bar
- Raspberry kombucha gummies
- Sourdough Focaccia Bread
- Chai Turmeric
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice