- 300 grams Salted Peanuts
- 15 grams peanut oil
- 120 grams honey
- 80 grams coconut oil
- 170 grams rolled oats
- 190 grams dark chocolate chips
- 120 grams Shredded coconut
- 50 grams chopped nuts of your choice
- 5 grams vanilla extract
2h 5minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
place peanuts in bowl and chop for 20 sec on speed 8
scrape down the bowl and add peanut oil. Mix for another 10 sec speed 8.
Add honey, chocolate and coconut oil.
heat for 6 min 60 degrees speed 2.
Add the rolled oats, coconut, chopped nuts and vanilla and mix for on reverse for 30 seconds speed 4.
press mixture in to a slice tin and allow to set.
slice in to bars and enjoy!
no bake bars
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten Free Muesli Bars
- Satay Chicken Meal
- Raw hot chocolate
- Peppermint Bliss Balls (Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free and Refined Sugar Free) Healthy Mummy
- Quick Pickled beets
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Honey Jumble Cake
- LS Spelt Bread
- Sweet Potato Salad with honey mustard dressing
- 5 Minute Seedy Bars
- Quick and easy bread rolls