- 80 g puffed buckwheat
- 70 g coconut oil
- 90 g honey
- 3 heaped tablespoons cocoa powder, Organic Cocao can be used too
- 2 heaped teaspoons Vanilla Bean Paste, (or natural essence)
- 1 level teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 50 g brown sugar, optional
- Add brown sugar (optional), honey, coconut oil and vanila to the bowl and heat 2 mins 100'c speed 2
- Add cocoa powder, cinnamon, and puffed buckwheat and combine. 30 seconds, speed 2. (Use spatular through the lid to ensure the mix it moving around).
- Scrape down sides of bowl and repeat if necessary (buckwheat should be coated in choc mixure).
- Tip onto a baking tray with sides (roasting dish). Bake 150'c for 20 mins, stirring after 10 mins.
- Allow to cool completely before serving with milk or yoghurt.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Healthy Banana Pikelets
- Coconut yoghurt
- Pickled cucumbers (or zucchinis)
- Not another Sweet Chilli Jam
- All Purpose Gluten Free Flour
- Goats Milk Cottage Cheese
- Sugar Free Lemon Bliss Balls
- Banana piklets
- Zucchini and Tuna Slice
- Food FSSAI License Renewal
- 5 Minute Pancakes & Pikelets
- Michelle’s TM6 Yoghurt
- Masala chai gut friendly gummies
- Apple & Cinnamon Breakfast Bite
- Raspberry Rounds
- Coconut yoghurt
- Galaktoboureko - Greek Vanilla Slice
- Gluten Free Five Seed Loaf
- Fudgy chocolate muffins (Healthier)
- Mixed Berry no-bake muesli bar
- Raspberry kombucha gummies
- Sourdough Focaccia Bread
- Chai Turmeric
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice