- 80 g puffed buckwheat
- 70 g coconut oil
- 90 g honey
- 3 heaped tablespoons cocoa powder, Organic Cocao can be used too
- 2 heaped teaspoons Vanilla Bean Paste, (or natural essence)
- 1 level teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 50 g brown sugar, optional
- Add brown sugar (optional), honey, coconut oil and vanila to the bowl and heat 2 mins 100'c speed 2
- Add cocoa powder, cinnamon, and puffed buckwheat and combine. 30 seconds, "Counter-clockwise operation" speed 2. (Use spatular through the lid to ensure the mix it moving around).
- Scrape down sides of bowl and repeat if necessary (buckwheat should be coated in choc mixure).
- Tip onto a baking tray with sides (roasting dish). Bake 150'c for 20 mins, stirring after 10 mins.
- Allow to cool completely before serving with milk or yoghurt.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten Free Wonton/ Dumpling Wrappers
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Lemon Curd
- Variation Curry Powder
- LYNN'S SPREADABLE BUTTER
- Vegan pouring cream for savoury recipes
- Caster Sugar (using white sugar)
- Crunchy Peanut Butter
- Vegan Parmesan (Noochesan!)
- Chicken Stock Powder
- GF Protein Balls
- Lemon Lime Curd