- 2 apples, quartered
- 80 g Quinoa Grain
- 170 g coconut milk, or preferred milk
- 140 g Filtered/Water
- 1 level teaspoon Vanilla Paste
- 1/2 level teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoon chia seeds, (or ground Flaxmeal)
- 1 teaspoon honey, to taste
- 1 tablespoon preferred yoghurt
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place apple pieces into mixing bowl and chop 4 Sec/speed 5 or desired size. Scrape down the sides of the mixing bowl with spatula
2. Add quinoa and all other ingredients.
3. Cook for 15 minutes/90/reverse/speed 1. If the quinoa has tails it is ready. Can be cooked for a further 5 minutes/90/reverse/speed 1 if required.
4. Add dollop of coconut yoghurt and honey to taste.
5. Strawberries and blueberries added are delish as well.
Nourishing quinoa porridge
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gingerbread Syrup
- Green Smoothie Muffins
- Nanna Smith’s Caramel Sauce
- Nut free muesli bars
- Paleo Carrot Muffins
- 3 ways chicken fajitas
- Banana Chocolate Muffin with pumpkin seed top with shredded coconut
- 5 ingredient Spinach and apple smoothie
- Poppy Seed Dressing
- Paleo Strawberry Muffins
- Gluten Free Muesli Bars
- Satay Chicken Meal