- 70 grams water
- 70 grams Milk
- 10 grams oil
- 1 level teaspoon dry yeast
- 250 grams Plain Wholemeal Flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 220°C (or WeberQ2200 for 20 mins). Place water, milk and oil into TM bowl and mix for 30secs/37°C/Speed 2.
- Add yeast and mix 6 secs / Speed 8
- Add flour and salt and mix for 6 secs / Speed 8
- Knead dough for 2 minutes.
- Remove dough, form into a ball, place into a lightly oiled bowl, cover with cling wrap, and leave in a warm place for 30-60 minutes until it has doubled in size.
- Lightly flour a board and roll out dough with rolling pin to desired size.
- Place onto a lightly floured pizza tray. Add toppings.
- Place in hot oven 220°C for about 20 minutes. WeberQ2200 is about 15 minutes. More toppings = more time needed.
The slower the rise on the dough the better the pizza.
The less yeast used the better the dough.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon and Passionfruit Curd
- Healthy Banana Pancakes - VEGAN
- Chai Sugar
- Chia Banana and Goji Porridge
- Amazing Chocolate Nut Butter
- Amazing Nut Butter
- coconut milk, for cream, see tips
- Old-Fashioned Cooked Mayonnaise
- Turmeric Latte Porridge
- Instant porridge ( like the sachets... only BETTER)
- Corn Fritters
- bread pizza
- Chicken Parmigiana
- Marion Grasby's Spicy Sichuan Wontons
- Lotus Biscoff Spread
- Variation Donna Hay's Salted Caramel and Vanilla Baked Cheesecake
- Batter (for Sweet and Sour/ Honey Sesame/ fish etc)
- Applesauce muffins
- Cale's Crepes
- Layelles Too Easy Moist Date & Coconut Loaf
- Chocolate icecream
- Citrus Fruit Mamalade
- Fish with ginger, chilli and soy dressing.