- 70 grams water
- 70 grams Milk
- 10 grams oil
- 1 level teaspoon dry yeast
- 250 grams Plain Wholemeal Flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 220°C (or WeberQ2200 for 20 mins). Place water, milk and oil into TM bowl and mix for 30secs/37°C/Speed 2.
- Add yeast and mix 6 secs / Speed 8
- Add flour and salt and mix for 6 secs / Speed 8
- Knead dough for 2 minutes.
- Remove dough, form into a ball, place into a lightly oiled bowl, cover with cling wrap, and leave in a warm place for 30-60 minutes until it has doubled in size.
- Lightly flour a board and roll out dough with rolling pin to desired size.
- Place onto a lightly floured pizza tray. Add toppings.
- Place in hot oven 220°C for about 20 minutes. WeberQ2200 is about 15 minutes. More toppings = more time needed.
The slower the rise on the dough the better the pizza.
The less yeast used the better the dough.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sweet Vanilla and Orange Trail Mix
- Pot set yoghurt
- The Fast 800 Cowboy Baked Beans converted by Thermo-lish
- The Fast 800 Pear & Cinnamon Porridge converted by Thermo-lish
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)
- Linda’s Protein Balls
- Super Easy ~ Thick & Creamy Coconut Cream Yoghurt TM6 ~ $10.60 per 1 Litre
- Taco seasoning
- Banana pancakes
- Basic Baleada
- Variation Creme Anglaise
- Lebanese Rice With Vermicelli
- White Chocolate, Cherry Brandy Balls
- Simple Sweet & Sour Dipping Sauce
- Tasty Tofu Patties
- Variation Cajun Dirty Rice (with Chorizo and Shrimp)
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- BBQ Sauce
- Churros - Gluten free
- DRIED APRICOT SLICE
- Vegan Pesto
- Tofu Ricotta Lasagna Roll Ups
- Variation to the variation of Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese