- 15 grams Birds Eyes Peppers, Dried
- 10 grams Garlic powder
- 10 grams paprika, Hot
- 10 grams rock salt
- 30 grams Oregano, Dried
Combine dried birds eyes peppers and rock salt in TM and mill, 1 Minute, Speed 9.
Combine remaining ingredients in TM and mill, 1 Minute, Speed 9.
Taste and adjust seasoning with salt, pepper, cayenne pepper and hot paprika.
Store in air tight container.
Piri Piri Seasoning
Accessories you need
Oven temperatures are for conventional; if using fan-forced (convection), reduce the temperature by 20˚C.
We use Australian tablespoons and cups: 1 teaspoon equals 5 ml; 1 tablespoon equals 20 ml; 1 cup equals 250 ml.
All herbs are fresh (unless specified) and cups are lightly packed.
All vegetables are medium size and peeled, unless specified.
All eggs are 55-60 g, unless specified.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- SIMPLE PASSION FRUIT ICE CREAM
- Grantham Ginger Crunchies
- Butterscotch Cream Ice-Cream
- FRESH CHERRY ICE CREAM
- Crayfish and Prawn Dip
- Slow-Cooked Beef Curry
- GARLIC PRAWN & CRAB DIP
- Vegetarian Chicken Flavoured Stock Powder
- Osram’s Christmas Nuts & Bolts
- Chillied Corn Fritters
- CANDIED MANDARIN PEEL
- Teriyaki Salmon
- Greek Pie
- LOW CARB Sloppy Joe’s
- Chorizo speedy beans
- Variation Shakshuka
- Porotos Granados
- Black Seasame Crackers
- Variation All in One Honey Soy Beef Mince Meatballs dinner
- Shredded Moroccan Chicken (our favourite chicken wraps filling)
- Whole Rump Cap with Red Sauce (Picanha)
- Beef & Basil Pesto Meatballs
- Doggy Dinner Pet Food
- Mild Taco Seasoning/Spice Mix