- 15 grams Birds Eyes Peppers, Dried
- 10 grams Garlic powder
- 10 grams paprika, Hot
- 10 grams rock salt
- 30 grams Oregano, Dried
Combine dried birds eyes peppers and rock salt in TM and mill, 1 Minute, Speed 9.
Combine remaining ingredients in TM and mill, 1 Minute, Speed 9.
Taste and adjust seasoning with salt, pepper, cayenne pepper and hot paprika.
Store in air tight container.
Piri Piri Seasoning
Accessories you need
Oven temperatures are for conventional; if using fan-forced (convection), reduce the temperature by 20˚C.
We use Australian tablespoons and cups: 1 teaspoon equals 5 ml; 1 tablespoon equals 20 ml; 1 cup equals 250 ml.
All herbs are fresh (unless specified) and cups are lightly packed.
All vegetables are medium size and peeled, unless specified.
All eggs are 55-60 g, unless specified.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- SIMPLE PASSION FRUIT ICE CREAM
- Grantham Ginger Crunchies
- Butterscotch Cream Ice-Cream
- FRESH CHERRY ICE CREAM
- Crayfish and Prawn Dip
- Slow-Cooked Beef Curry
- GARLIC PRAWN & CRAB DIP
- Vegetarian Chicken Flavoured Stock Powder
- Osram’s Christmas Nuts & Bolts
- Chillied Corn Fritters
- CANDIED MANDARIN PEEL
- Teriyaki Salmon
- Easy Mac~n~Cheese
- Roast Pumpkin, Garlic & Corn soup with Caramelised Onion
- Black Bean burgers
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Z's Grilled Octopus
- Chicken & Sweet Potato Nuggets (Paleo & BLW Friendly)
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- Christmas Salad
- Variation Risotto Arrabbiata
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara