- 15 grams Birds Eyes Peppers, Dried
- 10 grams Garlic powder
- 10 grams paprika, Hot
- 10 grams rock salt
- 30 grams Oregano, Dried
Combine dried birds eyes peppers and rock salt in TM and mill, 1 Minute, Speed 9.
Combine remaining ingredients in TM and mill, 1 Minute, Speed 9.
Taste and adjust seasoning with salt, pepper, cayenne pepper and hot paprika.
Store in air tight container.
Piri Piri Seasoning
Accessories you need
Oven temperatures are for conventional; if using fan-forced (convection), reduce the temperature by 20˚C.
We use Australian tablespoons and cups: 1 teaspoon equals 5 ml; 1 tablespoon equals 20 ml; 1 cup equals 250 ml.
All herbs are fresh (unless specified) and cups are lightly packed.
All vegetables are medium size and peeled, unless specified.
All eggs are 55-60 g, unless specified.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- +256703352703 SOLVE AND RESOLVE MARRIAGE WITH POWERFUL TRADITIONAL SPELLS
- Food FSSAI License Renewal
- 5 Minute Pancakes & Pikelets
- Michelle’s TM6 Yoghurt
- RAJMA MASALA POWDER
- Fluffy Pancakes
- Sausages and Eggs
- Old Fashioned Vanilla Slice
- Coconut Cream
- Blood Orange Marmalade
- Banoffee Porridge
- Cashew Milk (Mylk)
- SIMPLE PASSION FRUIT ICE CREAM
- Grantham Ginger Crunchies
- Butterscotch Cream Ice-Cream
- FRESH CHERRY ICE CREAM
- Crayfish and Prawn Dip
- Slow-Cooked Beef Curry
- GARLIC PRAWN & CRAB DIP
- Vegetarian Chicken Flavoured Stock Powder
- Osram’s Christmas Nuts & Bolts
- Chillied Corn Fritters
- CANDIED MANDARIN PEEL
- Teriyaki Salmon
- Best Ever BBQ Sauce - Weebindi Version
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce
- Spicy Apricot BBQ Sauce
- KFC Chicken at Home
- BBQ Sauce
- Zucchini Bacon & Cheese Slice
- Chicken and vegetable savoury muffin
- Sourdough discard crackers
- alittliebityummy.com Low FODMAP Spaghetti Bolognese
- Japanese Devilled Eggs
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Double cooked Pork Ribs