- 160 g rolled oats
- 650 g water
- pinch salt
- 1 tsp vanilla essence (optional)
- honey, maple syrup, sugar, cream, milk to serve
8Recipe is created for
Place oats into mixing bowl and mill for 2 sec/speed 5.
Add water, salt and vanilla and cook for 9 min/100oC/speed 2.
Serve with toppings of choice.
To double the recipe, double all ingredients and cook for 12 min/100oC/speed 3.
Other users also liked...
- Crushed Ginger
- Crushed Garlic
- Fried OGG Mix (Onion Ginger Garlic)
- Thermomix Easy Omelette in a Bag
- Simple Sugar Syrup
- Super Thick Automated Coyo
- Variation Chocolate Muesli
- Cooking dry chickpeas
- LOW FODMAP Vegetable Stock Paste
- Kids TheraPutty~ Gak ~ Play Goo
- Pete Evans Chia Porridge
- Nut free No Bake Muesli Bar
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Black bean tomato soup with coriander lime cream
- Warm apple pie smoothie bowl
- Spicy cauliflower soup
- Broccoli and blue cheese soup
- Lemon curd - Louise Keats
- Steamed pistachio cheesecakes with mango
- Louise Keats Lemon tart