- 1 apple, small
- 1 banana, small
- 20 grams oats
- 20 grams Quinoa flakes
- 1 level teaspoon whole linseeds
- 1/2 level teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 100 grams rice milk or almond milk
- 100 grams filtered water
- honey, to drizzle
Recipe is created for
Place quartered apple into the TM bowl and chop for 3-4 seconds on speed 4.
Add half a MC of water and cook for 2 mins, 100 degrees on speed 2.
Next, add your oats, quinoa flakes, linseed, cinnamon, milk and water and cook for 7-8 mins, 100 degrees, reverse on speed 2.
In the last 30 seconds, add your chopped banana and drizzle of honey.
You won’t want to eat plain porridge again after trying this!
This is a recipe adapted from my favourite chef, Teresa Cutter, The Healthy Chef
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Salted Caramel Squares
- German Chocolate Cake Bars - Gluten, Dairy and Refined Sugar Free
- Healthy Hummingbird Cake
- GLUTEN-FREE CINNAMON RAISIN GRANOLA
- Bee Pollen Bliss Balls
- Superfood Green Tabouli
- No Bake Choc Mint Biscuits
- Morning Smoothie
- Banana Bread, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Paleo
- Salmon Burgers
- Healthy Fruit Snack
- Banana Pancakes - Paleo/Gluten Free
- Chocolate Protein Brownie slice (g/f & dairy free)
- Healthy Banana Bread
- Gut Healthy Chia Pudding
- Healthy Banana & Oat Protein Pancakes
- Gluten Free Banana Bread
- Hidden Goodness Açai Smoothie
- Fudgy Chocolate, Beetroot and Banana Cupcakes
- Banana & Hazelnut Icecream
- Peanut Butter Curry soup
- Healthy Banana Pancakes - VEGAN
- Vegan Blueberry Muffins
- Chia Banana and Goji Porridge