- 1 litre water, (room temperature)
- 1 small piece pumpkin, (skin on)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place water in Mixing Bowl. Wash pumpkin thoroughly, cut off any hard ends, and spoon out flesh and seeds onto Varoma Dish. Cut into 25cm (1") cubes and place on Varoma Dish.
- Cook 25 minutes / Varoma / speed 2.
- Carefully remove Varoma Lid and place upside down on kitchen bench. Remove Varoma Dish holdign pumpkin and place on the Varoma Lid.
- Pour water out of mixing bowl. Add flesh and seeds into mixing bowl and blitz 5 sec / speed 9. Repeat until pureed.
- Add cooked pumpkin pieces into mixing bowl. Blend 20 sec / speed 5.
- Scrape down sides of mixing bowl and blend 60 sec / speed 10.
- Pour into a clean bowl and allow to cool, cover, and place in refrigerator.
Accessories you need
Estimate daily usage for your pet. Place 3 days' supply into a container and freeze.
Defrost and use, but don't allow to exceed three days to avoid naties creepign in.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan pouring cream for savoury recipes
- Caster Sugar (using white sugar)
- Lynn's Spreadable Butter
- Crunchy Peanut Butter
- Vegan Parmesan (Noochesan!)
- Chicken Stock Powder
- GF Protein Balls
- Lemon Lime Curd
- Gluten Free Banana Doughnuts
- Gluten Free Granola
- Grain free/Keto Raspberry Granola
- Peanut crunch protein bites
- Pecan Pie
- Khichari / Kachari / Kacaharee / Kachari / Kchree /
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup - onion free
- Raisin bread
- Chicken and Vegetable Pie
- JUMBO BREAD LOAF
- Maltese Galletti
- Janine's Spicy Popcorn Cauliflower - Thermie and Friends
- Sourdough discard Raisin Bread
- Curried Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Vegan potato bake with browned onions
- Vegan Creamy tomato and pepperoni fettuccine