- 2 tablespoons Quinoa flakes
- 1 teaspoon Ghee
- 2 pods Cardomon
- 3 cloves
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons Pureed apples, (see Fruit Puree recipe in Everyday Cookbook)
- 60 grams Almond milk
12h 20minPreparation 12h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Soak quinoa overnight. Rinse well, drain and set aside.
- Add the Ghee to your Thermomix and heat for 2 mins / Varoma
- Add Cardomon pods, Cloves and Cinnamon and cook 2 mins / Varoma
- Add drained Quinoa, stewed apples and water and cook 15 mins / 90 speed 2.
You can also use Buckwheat, Millet or Amaranth. Cooking time may need to be adjusted.
For the Fruit Puree recipe in the EDC, reduce mixing time and/or speed depending on the texture you would like your stewed apples.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tumeric Cubes
- Ginger Cubes
- Ketchup - Sugar Free
- Sweet Vanilla and Orange Trail Mix
- Pot set yoghurt
- The Fast 800 Cowboy Baked Beans converted by Thermo-lish
- The Fast 800 Pear & Cinnamon Porridge converted by Thermo-lish
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)
- Linda’s Protein Balls
- Super Easy ~ Thick & Creamy Coconut Cream Yoghurt TM6 ~ $10.60 per 1 Litre
- Taco seasoning
- Banana pancakes
- Chocolate Panforte
- Beetroot Smoothie (GF DF NF AIP)
- Nigella's Chocolate Gingerbread
- Lahme bajin dough recipe
- Orange and Coconut Granola by Jess Sepel
- Carrot Fruit Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Best Ever Aussie pumpkin pie
- Churros - Gluten free
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Caramel butterscotch scrolls
- Baby banana oatmeal
- Banana Bread