- 2 Large Organic Carrots
- 60g rolled oats
- 60g walnuts
- 25g raisins
- 2 heaped tbsp Organic Vanilla protein powder
- Pinch cinnamon
- 100g ricotta cheese
- 1Tbs Organic Vanilla protein powder
1. Peel & chop carrot into 2.5cm pieces, place in bowl
2. Chop 5sec/speed 5. Carrot should be still chunky, scrape down side of bowl
3. Add all other ingredients.
4. Pulse on Turbo several times until muesli resemble dry cake mixture
5. Place in serving bowls
Place Ricotta and Protein Powder in Bowl and mix 3 sec/speed3
Accessories you need
For Paleo lovers simply omit the oats and add almond meal or raw almonds and replace the ricotta with coconut cream
Thank you to "The Health Whisperer" Teresa Boyce for this recipe
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best Yogurt Ever TM6 fermentation mode
- Smilo - Thermobexta
- THERMOMUMMA APPLE & CINNAMON PORRIDGE
- THERMOMUMMA YOGHURT - MIXING BOWL METHOD (TM6 & TM5)
- THERMOMUMMA THICK POT SET YOGHURT (TM6)
- Boxing Day Bircher Muesli
- Chinese 5 Spice
- Porridge (made with steel cut oats)
- Vegetable pickling brine
- Apricot Nectar
- Oat and Lavender Bath Soak