- 80 grams walnuts
- 80 grams Shredded coconut
- 80 grams Madjool Dates
- 10 grams Cacao
- 20 grams Juice from the orange
- 10 grams chia seeds (optional)
Mill orange zest & walnuts, 10 sec Speed 8
Add dates & coconut, 10 sec Speed 8
Combine cacao, juice & chia seeds, mix 5 sec Speed 3
Roll into bite size balls. Store in the fridge.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pickled Beetroot
- All Green Stock Powder
- Rice porridge
- Amazing Spicy Prawn And Barramundi Saute
- Vanilla Coconut Yoghurt (TM6 - Mixing Bowl Method)
- Gluten Free Wonton/ Dumpling Wrappers
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Lemon Curd
- Variation Curry Powder
- SPREADABLE BUTTER
- Vegan pouring cream for savoury recipes
- Caster Sugar (using white sugar)
- Low Fodmap Choc Nut Bites
- Apple & Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Even Healthier Wheatbix Slice
- Nutella 'like' Bliss Balls
- Raw chocolate superfood bark/clusters
- Vegan GF Homemade Chocolates
- Nut-free Bliss Balls
- Toblerone Cocktail
- Keto Chocolate Nut Seed balls
- Cacao Pistachio Bliss Balls
- Wholesome Choco Fix Balls
- DATE & COCONUT BLISS BALLS