- 80 grams walnuts
- 80 grams Shredded coconut
- 80 grams Madjool Dates
- 10 grams Cacao
- 20 grams Juice from the orange
- 10 grams chia seeds (optional)
Mill orange zest & walnuts, 10 sec Speed 8
Add dates & coconut, 10 sec Speed 8
Combine cacao, juice & chia seeds, mix 5 sec Speed 3
Roll into bite size balls. Store in the fridge.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- LYNN'S SPREADABLE BUTTER
- Vegan pouring cream for savoury recipes
- Caster Sugar (using white sugar)
- Crunchy Peanut Butter
- Vegan Parmesan (Noochesan!)
- Chicken Stock Powder
- GF Protein Balls
- Lemon Lime Curd
- Gluten Free Banana Doughnuts
- Gluten Free Granola
- Grain free/Keto Raspberry Granola
- Peanut crunch protein bites
- Cacao Pistachio Bliss Balls
- Wholesome Choco Fix Balls
- DATE & COCONUT BLISS BALLS
- Black Bean Peppermint Choc Brownie
- Paleo Spiced Almond and Date Hot Chocolate (Vegan, GF)
- Wholefood Cacao / Hot Chocolate
- GF Chocolate Peppermint Melting Moments
- Easy Toasted Muesli (Gluten Free, Low Carb, Tasty!)
- Chocolate Sweet Potato Fudge
- Healthy Avocado Chocolate Mousse
- Jammy Lamington Smoothie
- I’ve tried every vegan chocolate energy ball recipe going – this is the best one