- 80 grams walnuts
- 80 grams Shredded coconut
- 80 grams Madjool Dates
- 10 grams Cacao
- 20 grams Juice from the orange
- 10 grams chia seeds (optional)
Mill orange zest & walnuts, 10 sec Speed 8
Add dates & coconut, 10 sec Speed 8
Combine cacao, juice & chia seeds, mix 5 sec Speed 3
Roll into bite size balls. Store in the fridge.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pot set yoghurt
- The Fast 800 Cowboy Baked Beans converted by Thermo-lish
- The Fast 800 Pear & Cinnamon Porridge converted by Thermo-lish
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)
- Linda’s Protein Balls
- Super Easy ~ Thick & Creamy Coconut Cream Yoghurt TM6 ~ $10.60 per 1 Litre
- Taco seasoning
- Banana pancakes
- Basic Baleada
- Variation Creme Anglaise
- Lebanese Rice With Vermicelli
- Easy Peasy Steak Marinade
- Cacao turmeric latte
- Choc almond bliss balls
- Peppermint Bliss Balls
- Chocolate,Ginger and Orange Bliss Balls / Protein Balls
- Raw Jaffa Slice
- Crispy date & chia bars
- Healthy chocolate weetix slice
- Choc Hazelnut Bliss Balls
- Keto Alkalising Green Smoothie
- Chocolate Magic Cake
- Loving Earth Chocolate Cups G/F D/F Cane Sugar Free
- Hazelate (hazelnut & chocolate spread)