- 80 grams walnuts
- 80 grams Shredded coconut
- 80 grams Madjool Dates
- 10 grams Cacao
- 20 grams Juice from the orange
- 10 grams chia seeds (optional)
Mill orange zest & walnuts, 10 sec Speed 8
Add dates & coconut, 10 sec Speed 8
Combine cacao, juice & chia seeds, mix 5 sec Speed 3
Roll into bite size balls. Store in the fridge.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- I’ve tried every vegan chocolate energy ball recipe going – this is the best one
- JCN Protein Balls (sugar free)
- Cacao and coconut bliss balls
- 5 Ingredient No-bake Rum Balls
- Banoffee Porridge
- Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- Chocolate Chia Pudding (Vegan)
- 3 Ingredient Choc Nice Cream
- Nutty Caramel Bliss Balls
- Raw Brownie Bites
- Janny’s super quick Keto cookies
- Amazing Chocolate Nut Butter