- 80 grams walnuts
- 80 grams Shredded coconut
- 80 grams Madjool Dates
- 10 grams Cacao
- 20 grams Juice from the orange
- 10 grams chia seeds (optional)
Mill orange zest & walnuts, 10 sec Speed 8
Add dates & coconut, 10 sec Speed 8
Combine cacao, juice & chia seeds, mix 5 sec Speed 3
Roll into bite size balls. Store in the fridge.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick "Chocolate" Cake - Gluten Free
- Chocolate avocado cake
- Variation HEALTHY CHOC WALNUT FUDGE (Keto)
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Choc Protein Balls
- Jules Bliss Balls
- Choc Mousse 2 ingredients low Fodmap
- Choc Quinoa Brownie
- Aileens Cacao Nut Balls
- Chocolate avocado mousse
- Cacao turmeric latte