- 1 Small brown onion, Quartered
- 1 carrot, Quartered
- 2 Stalks of celery
- 2-3 heaped tablespoon Mixed fresh herbs, Thyme, rosemary, oregano, Italian parsley
- 1 egg, Lightly beaten
- 1 1/4 1 1/4 cup Italian style fresh breadcrumbs
- 20 g olive oil
Recipe is created for
Place celery, onion, carrot and fresh herbs into TM bowl with and chop for 8 secs on speed 7 (or until chopped finely)
Add olive oil and sautée on varoma,speed 1 for 3 mins
Allow mixture to cool slightly
Add breadcrumbs and egg and mix on speed 5 for 5 secs
Accessories you need
Makes enough stuffing to fill a 2 kg chicken
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cashew Milk (Mylk)
- Pizza dough thin and crispy
- Strawberry Yoghurt (with nesquik)
- Oat Milk (Mylk)
- Golden Paste
- Lemon Butter
- Pink Smoothie Bowl
- Post Pregnancy Belly Balm
- Zoe's Mundella Greek Honey Yoghurt using the Crock Pot Express to Set
- TM6 Yogurt - Greek style or Vanilla Flavour
- Spreadable Butter
- Kombucha Gummies
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Refined Sugar Free Muesli Bars
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- My Grandma`s Cheese Cake
- Creamy Leche Flan
- Nut free Muesli Bars
- Sugar Cookie Dough
- Soph’s banana cake
- Chocolate chip biscuits
- Banana bread with sultanas