- 1 Small brown onion, Quartered
- 1 carrot, Quartered
- 2 Stalks of celery
- 2-3 heaped tablespoon Mixed fresh herbs, Thyme, rosemary, oregano, Italian parsley
- 1 egg, Lightly beaten
- 1 1/4 1 1/4 cup Italian style fresh breadcrumbs
- 20 g olive oil
8Recipe is created for
Place celery, onion, carrot and fresh herbs into TM bowl with and chop for 8 secs on speed 7 (or until chopped finely)
Add olive oil and sautée on varoma,speed 1 for 3 mins
Allow mixture to cool slightly
Add breadcrumbs and egg and mix on speed 5 for 5 secs
Accessories you need
Makes enough stuffing to fill a 2 kg chicken
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Greek bechamel sauce (for pastitsio)
- Banana pancakes
- Chocolate fondant cake
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Custard (like Paul’s)
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Lemon Drop Cookies (no sugar | egg yolk cookies)
- Pineapple, Mango & Coconut Cookies (no sugar)
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Healthy carrot, chia and walnut balls
- CWA Afgans Biscuits