- 225 g Dried coconut flakes
- 160 g almonds
- 70 g Macadamia
- 70 g hazelnuts
- 2 level tablespoons chia seeds, I used white
- 1 level teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 heaped tbsp rice syrup
- 80-100 g Butter, Or coconut oil
Preheat oven 120deg, line baking tray with baking paper.
Put all nuts in Bowl, put basket on top and put on on turbo for 2-3 quick pulses. Remove basket.
Add remainder ingredients and on speed 3 for 5 sec.
Pour on tray and evenly spread. Place in oven for 15-20 min, checking and turning halfway thru cooking time.
Remove from oven and allow to cool.
This has been converted from Sarah Wilson .
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten Free Wonton/ Dumpling Wrappers
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Lemon Curd
- Variation Curry Powder
- LYNN'S SPREADABLE BUTTER
- Vegan pouring cream for savoury recipes
- Caster Sugar (using white sugar)
- Crunchy Peanut Butter
- Vegan Parmesan (Noochesan!)
- Chicken Stock Powder
- GF Protein Balls
- Lemon Lime Curd
- Bill Granger Cauliflower and Fennel Salad
- Green smoothie
- Apple Cinnamon Bars with Cooconut Vanilla Frosting Adapted
- DLT broccoli soup with Tahini and pinenut Zaatar crumb
- cashew NO-GHURT
- No Mato Sauce - AIP compliant
- AIP Coffee
- Flourless Crio bru chocolate cake
- clone of Apple and Sage Pork Cassoulet
- Cashew Icecream
- Cashew Yoghurt