- 180g Butter, cubed
- 120g light olive oil, or other mild oil of choice
Recipe is created for
1. Place the butter and oil into the TM.
2. Mix on speed 6 for 10-20 seconds. Scrape down the sides.
3. Mix on speed 4 for 30 seconds.
4. Store in container in the fridge
I really wanted a quick and easy spread that tastes like butter, spreads on easily straight from the fridge, is a little bit healthier than butter, and which has known ingredients without chemicals added - and here it is! After some trial and error I worked out the right proportions. I use light olive oil, but experiment with your preferred oil. I have also used grapeseed oil which works well.
Also, if you are wanting to use up a set amount of butter - you can work out amount of oil by dividing weight of butter by 1.5 - too easy!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Healthy Banana Pikelets
- Coconut yoghurt
- Pickled cucumbers (or zucchinis)
- Not another Sweet Chilli Jam
- All Purpose Gluten Free Flour
- Goats Milk Cottage Cheese
- Sugar Free Lemon Bliss Balls
- Banana piklets
- Zucchini and Tuna Slice
- Food FSSAI License Renewal
- 5 Minute Pancakes & Pikelets
- Michelle’s TM6 Yoghurt
- Strawberry Cheesecake - No Bake
- Gluten free pastry
- Gluten free Gingerbread
- Passionfruit Curd
- Gluten Free Dagwood Dog in Sausage Roll Maker
- Heidi’s German Streusel Kuchen (Crumble cake) yeast free version
- Perfect No-Fail Buttercream Frosting
- Brioche Hot Cross Buns
- Seafood Mornay Sauce
- Caramel Coconut Slice
- Butterfly cakes