- 180g Butter, cubed
- 120g light olive oil, or other mild oil of choice
8Recipe is created for
1. Place the butter and oil into the TM.
2. Mix on speed 6 for 10-20 seconds. Scrape down the sides.
3. Mix on speed 4 for 30 seconds.
4. Store in container in the fridge
I really wanted a quick and easy spread that tastes like butter, spreads on easily straight from the fridge, is a little bit healthier than butter, and which has known ingredients without chemicals added - and here it is! After some trial and error I worked out the right proportions. I use light olive oil, but experiment with your preferred oil. I have also used grapeseed oil which works well.
Also, if you are wanting to use up a set amount of butter - you can work out amount of oil by dividing weight of butter by 1.5 - too easy!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Basic Baleada
- Variation Creme Anglaise
- Lebanese Rice With Vermicelli
- Easy Peasy Steak Marinade
- Variation Fresh Ricotta
- Dad's Pancakes
- Oscars Honey Corn cereal
- Avocado latte
- Variation TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Fluffy American Pancakes
- Creamy coconut yoghurt Tm6
- TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Creamy Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
- onion sauce
- CWA Afghan Biscuits
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Raspberry and lemon curd cake
- New York Baked Cheesecake
- Dotty’s favourite Light fruit cake
- Chocolate Magic Cake