- 180g Butter, cubed
- 120g light olive oil, or other mild oil of choice
8Recipe is created for
1. Place the butter and oil into the TM.
2. Mix on speed 6 for 10-20 seconds. Scrape down the sides.
3. Mix on speed 4 for 30 seconds.
4. Store in container in the fridge
I really wanted a quick and easy spread that tastes like butter, spreads on easily straight from the fridge, is a little bit healthier than butter, and which has known ingredients without chemicals added - and here it is! After some trial and error I worked out the right proportions. I use light olive oil, but experiment with your preferred oil. I have also used grapeseed oil which works well.
Also, if you are wanting to use up a set amount of butter - you can work out amount of oil by dividing weight of butter by 1.5 - too easy!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Breakfast Müsli in a Jar
- Kim's Mulberry and Chia Seed Jam
- Banana oat pancake
- No more coco pops- Puffed Buckwheat choc cereal
- Easy yogurt
- Bertha's "St. Patrick's" Gluten Free Zucchini Pancakes
- Almond Seed Snack (Like Munch Crunch)
- fruit Bars or bites
- Creamy Vanilla Yoghurt using EasiYo containers
- chinese five spice
- Omega 3 Seed Mix
- Gluten Free Waffle Mixture
- Kingston Slice
- Saute Sweet corn Kernel
- Coconut Pumpkin Soup
- M & M Choc Chip Cookies
- Chocolate coconut slice
- Apple Slice cake
- Custard Cake
- Choc Caramel Slice- made with Caramel Condensed Milk.
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls
- Easy as apple tea cake
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen