- 180g Butter, cubed
- 120g light olive oil, or other mild oil of choice
Recipe is created for
1. Place the butter and oil into the TM.
2. Mix on speed 6 for 10-20 seconds. Scrape down the sides.
3. Mix on speed 4 for 30 seconds.
4. Store in container in the fridge
I really wanted a quick and easy spread that tastes like butter, spreads on easily straight from the fridge, is a little bit healthier than butter, and which has known ingredients without chemicals added - and here it is! After some trial and error I worked out the right proportions. I use light olive oil, but experiment with your preferred oil. I have also used grapeseed oil which works well.
Also, if you are wanting to use up a set amount of butter - you can work out amount of oil by dividing weight of butter by 1.5 - too easy!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sweet Vanilla and Orange Trail Mix
- Pot set yoghurt
- The Fast 800 Cowboy Baked Beans converted by Thermo-lish
- The Fast 800 Pear & Cinnamon Porridge converted by Thermo-lish
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)
- Linda’s Protein Balls
- Super Easy ~ Thick & Creamy Coconut Cream Yoghurt TM6 ~ $10.60 per 1 Litre
- Taco seasoning
- Banana pancakes
- Basic Baleada
- Variation Creme Anglaise
- Lebanese Rice With Vermicelli
- Gluten Free Yo Yo's
- Lemon sprinkle cookies
- Pumpkin & Cranberry Cookies (Sugar free)
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Streusal Berry Muffins
- Cranberry & Prosciutto Stuffing Cups
- Caramel butterscotch scrolls
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- Kiwi Biscuits
- Jakel's Moreish Caramel Mud Cake
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling