- 50 g macadamia nut oil
- 300 g coconut milk
- 2 eggs
- 30 g Coconut sugar
- 200 g spelt flour, white or wholemeal
- 1 tbsp baking flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add all ingridients into the bowl and mix 10sec/speed5
To cook pancakes, heat a non-stick frying pan on a medium heat. For each pancake, pour in a tbsp of batter and cook 1-2 minutes or until bubbles start bursting on the pancake surface. Turn pancake over and cook for a further 1 minute.
Transfer into a ThermoServer or onto a plate and cover with paper towel to keep warm. Repeat with the remaining batter. Serve Hot.
For nut allergies and a school friendly treat, substitue macadamia nut oil for melted coconut oil.
Serve Pancakes with maple syrup or jam.
Variation: scatter Blueberries, Raspberries or chopped Banana onto each pancakes right after pouring batter into frying pan, before bubbles start to form.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon and Passionfruit Curd
- Healthy Banana Pancakes - VEGAN
- Chai Sugar
- Chia Banana and Goji Porridge
- Amazing Chocolate Nut Butter
- Amazing Nut Butter
- coconut milk, for cream, see tips
- Old-Fashioned Cooked Mayonnaise
- Turmeric Latte Porridge
- Instant porridge ( like the sachets... only BETTER)
- Corn Fritters
- bread pizza
- Variation Donna Hay's Salted Caramel and Vanilla Baked Cheesecake
- Batter (for Sweet and Sour/ Honey Sesame/ fish etc)
- Cale's Crepes
- FLUFFY WHOLEMEAL ROLLS
- Creamed Ruby Chard
- Buttermilk Bread Loaf
- Lentil and chickpea soup
- Basic Chicken Noodle Soup
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free Cupcakes
- Apple Fruit Jam
- Baba Ganoush Chicken
- Cheats Thermomix Pasta Sauce Napoletana Style