- 250 grams strawberries hulled
- 40 grams lemon juice
- 6 eggs
- 200 grams sugar
- 200 grams unsalted butter, cubed
8Recipe is created for
Place strawberries in bowl and blend, 30 seconds/speed 8
Scrape down sides and insert butterfly
Add eggs and blend, 5 seconds/speed 3
Add remaining ingredients
Place steamer basket on top, in place of MC
Cook 12mins/80C/speed 3
Pour into sterilised jars and refrigerate
Makes about 3 1/2 cups
Will keep in the fridge for about a week
You can add a few drops of red food colouring to make it a bit redder, if you dont like it pale pink
I use 1/2 of this curd, instead of the lemon curd, in this recipe: //www.recipecommunity.com.au/baking-sweet-recipes/ednas-lemon-curd-teacake/23327
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Breakfast Müsli in a Jar
- Kim's Mulberry and Chia Seed Jam
- Banana oat pancake
- No more coco pops- Puffed Buckwheat choc cereal
- Easy yogurt
- Bertha's "St. Patrick's" Gluten Free Zucchini Pancakes
- Almond Seed Snack (Like Munch Crunch)
- fruit Bars or bites
- Creamy Vanilla Yoghurt using EasiYo containers
- chinese five spice
- Omega 3 Seed Mix
- Gluten Free Waffle Mixture