- 4 centimetre ginger root
- 8 cloves garlic, peeled
- 8 small chillies
- 8 teaspoons turmeric powder
- 4 teaspoons cardamom seeds
- 8 cloves
- 2 teaspoons black peppercorns
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons Ground Coriander
- 2 teaspoons cumin seeds
- 125 grams vinegar
Measure all ingredients for paste into the TM bowl. Chop for 1 minute on speed 9.
Make the Paste
This paste can be added to dishes for a spicy kick. It also forms for the base for my other recipe "Tandoori Marinade".
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Basic Baleada
- Variation Creme Anglaise
- Lebanese Rice With Vermicelli
- Easy Peasy Steak Marinade
- Variation Fresh Ricotta
- Dad's Pancakes
- Oscars Honey Corn cereal
- Avocado latte
- Variation TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Fluffy American Pancakes
- Creamy coconut yoghurt Tm6
- TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Honey Sriracha Prawns
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Creamy Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Sweet Chilli Relish / Jam
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Variation Chicken, Chorizo & Mushroom Risotto