- 4 centimetre ginger root
- 8 cloves garlic, peeled
- 8 small chillies
- 8 teaspoons turmeric powder
- 4 teaspoons cardamom seeds
- 8 cloves
- 2 teaspoons black peppercorns
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons Ground Coriander
- 2 teaspoons cumin seeds
- 125 grams vinegar
Measure all ingredients for paste into the TM bowl. Chop for 1 minute on speed 9.
Make the Paste
Accessories you need
This paste can be added to dishes for a spicy kick. It also forms for the base for my other recipe "Tandoori Marinade".
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coffee Streusel Muffins
- Treens Thai Pumpkin & Kumera Soup
- Spinach and Ricotta Filo Pie
- Apple Banana & Oat Muffin Bites
- Magnolia Kitchen allergy friendly chocolate cake
- Sandwhich Bread
- Chorizo Fettucini with Spinach, Parmesan & Lemon Herb Butter
- Birria Tacos - TikTok Tacos
- Chelsea Winter Morrocan Chicken and Apricot Salad
- Hearty Mince and Macaroni Casserole
- Cheats High Protein Nacho’s
- Thai-Inspired Peanut Superfood Slaw