- 4 centimetre ginger root
- 8 cloves garlic, peeled
- 8 small chillies
- 8 teaspoons turmeric powder
- 4 teaspoons cardamom seeds
- 8 cloves
- 2 teaspoons black peppercorns
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons Ground Coriander
- 2 teaspoons cumin seeds
- 125 grams vinegar
Measure all ingredients for paste into the TM bowl. Chop for 1 minute on speed 9.
Make the Paste
This paste can be added to dishes for a spicy kick. It also forms for the base for my other recipe "Tandoori Marinade".
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pie maker Bacon, leek and mushroom pies
- Banana oat cookies (dairy free, egg free, nut free)
- Pan Seared Chicken Breast with Lemon and Taragon Cream
- Bok Choy with garlic and oyster sauce
- German spelt bread
- Devilled Sausages (Healthy Mummy style)
- Stock Powder
- Loaded Tuna & Vegetable Mornay
- Spiced lamb flatbread
- Mexican Rice
- Stir Fry Broccoli
- Porcini & Garlic Salt