- 4 centimetre ginger root
- 8 cloves garlic, peeled
- 8 small chillies
- 8 teaspoons turmeric powder
- 4 teaspoons cardamom seeds
- 8 cloves
- 2 teaspoons black peppercorns
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons Ground Coriander
- 2 teaspoons cumin seeds
- 125 grams vinegar
Measure all ingredients for paste into the TM bowl. Chop for 1 minute on speed 9.
Make the Paste
This paste can be added to dishes for a spicy kick. It also forms for the base for my other recipe "Tandoori Marinade".
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Autumn Spiced Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- "No Mac" Sweet and Sour sauce
- Mushroom and Spinach Risotto
- Rosemary sausage rolls
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Risotto
- Gazpacho Andaluz (like Mama makes)
- Egg, Nut & Dairy Free Cupcakes! School Friendly!
- Strawberry, kiwi and apple baby food
- Chilli Con Quesso
- Chicken in Peanut Sauce
- Belizean Style Habanero Sauce - Hot Chilli Sauce
- Fruit and Nut Mix Bars