THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 30 g rolled oats, (traditional oats not quick oats)
- 1 Pear, at least 135g, cored & roughly chopped
- 75 g full cream milk
- 120 g water
- 5 g flaked almonds, toasted (optional)
- 2 heaped tablespoon blueberries, (optional)
Recipe is created for
TM 5If you are using a Thermomix® TM6 measuring cup with your Thermomix® TM5:
For cooking (simmering) at temperatures of 95°C or above (200°F), the simmering basket should always be used instead of the TM6 measuring cup, as the TM6 measuring cup fits tightly in the lid. The simmering basket rests loosely on top, is steam-permeable, and also prevents food spatter from the mixing bowl.
- 1. Place all ingredients except for the toasted flaked almonds or blueberries (which are optional) into the bowl and cook for 7 mins/90degrees/"Counter-clockwise operation" /"Gentle stir setting" .
N.B. You may wish to extend the cooking time a few minutes if the pears have not cooked through.
2. Pour into a bowl & scatter with toasted flaked almonds or blueberries or leave as is.
The Fast 800 Pear & Cinnamon Porridge converted by Thermolish
Accessories you need
This recipe has been converted from the Pear & Cinnamon Porridge recipe on Page 18 of "the fast 800 Recipe Book" by Dr Clare Bailey and Justine Pattison with the Foreword by Dr Michael Mosley.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Kyra's Anzac Crumble Caramel Slice
- Cranberry & Orange Granola
- Strawberry & Banana Smoothie Puppy Pops
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- The Fast 800 Cowboy Baked Beans converted by Thermo-lish
- The Fast 800 Smoked Salmon Omelette conversion by Thermo-lish
- Kumera (Sweet Potato) and Bacon Soup
- Chickpea, Peanut Butter and Sultana Biscuits
- Grandmama's Salmon Pate
- Thermo-lish Caramelised Onions
- Thermo-lish Chicken & Vegetable Casserole
- Baz’s Super Cottage Cheesy Alfredo
- Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding
- CHICKEN LARB WITH GLASS NOODLES
- Soft Potato Doughnuts @levi_nathania
- THERMOMUMMA HERB & GARLIC BREAD
- Variation Knafeh (Middle Eastern Custard Dessert)
- Chinese Honey Chicken
- Baguettes - in a hurry
- Braised Chicken Drumstick
- engery boost porridge
- gulten free rice cake
- Chipsy's Ciabatta