- 1000 grams Long Life Milk
- 200 grams natural or greek yoghurt, Use a good pot set yoghurt
- 120 grams milk powder
- 40 grams honey
8h 2minPreparation 2minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Use the Automated cooking select plain yoghurt
Follow the steps by pressing next but using my ingredient measures
Add 1000g Long Life Milk room temperture
Add 200g (whole tub) Natural or Greek Pot Set Yoghurt use a good quality I buy Farmers Union Natural . When you are making your second batch you can use your own yoghurt as the starter use 150-200g.
add 120g Milk Powder see tip
Add Honey I use natural raw honey
Skip the cream option I don't use
Turn Selector to start this will take 8 hours
Yoghurt Select Automated Cooking on TM5
Using a good quality Milk Powder makes a huge difference I use Devondale and I always get a thick and creamy yoghurt
Ensure you have a clean bowl
If it is not thick when you take it out of the thermomix when you put it in the fridge it will thicken
This will take 8 hours please check finishing time so you are not woken up
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bertha's "St. Patrick's" Gluten Free Zucchini Pancakes
- Almond Seed Snack (Like Munch Crunch)
- fruit Bars or bites
- Creamy Vanilla Yoghurt using EasiYo containers
- chinese five spice
- Omega 3 Seed Mix
- Gluten Free Waffle Mixture
- Easy Pancakes
- White Chocolate & Cream Cheese Buttercream Icing
- Healthy Pancakes
- Sous Vide Japanese style egg
- FLUFFY OAT & CINNAMON PANCAKES WITH CREAMY MAPLE SYRUP
- Spicy turmeric latte
- Tiny Teddies- Honey
- Beetroot Juice - great for Pre & Post Training
- Grain free dark chocolate Brownies adapted from Arman at thebigmansworld.com
- Tumeric Soy Latte
- Hot Cross Buns with plain flour
- Lemon & Blueberry Muffins (Paleo)
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- Hemp rolls Vegan/Paleo/Gaps
- Banana and honey Bundt cake
- Cauliflower whip
- Lola Berry Healthy Paleo Hot Cross Muffins