- 1000 grams Long Life Milk
- 200 grams natural or greek yoghurt, Use a good pot set yoghurt
- 120 grams milk powder
- 40 grams honey
8h 2minPreparation 2minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Use the Automated cooking select plain yoghurt
Follow the steps by pressing next but using my ingredient measures
Add 1000g Long Life Milk room temperture
Add 200g (whole tub) Natural or Greek Pot Set Yoghurt use a good quality I buy Farmers Union Natural . When you are making your second batch you can use your own yoghurt as the starter use 150-200g.
add 120g Milk Powder see tip
Add Honey I use natural raw honey
Skip the cream option I don't use
Turn Selector to start this will take 8 hours
Yoghurt Select Automated Cooking on TM5
Using a good quality Milk Powder makes a huge difference I use Devondale and I always get a thick and creamy yoghurt
Ensure you have a clean bowl
If it is not thick when you take it out of the thermomix when you put it in the fridge it will thicken
This will take 8 hours please check finishing time so you are not woken up
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tumeric Cubes
- Ginger Cubes
- Ketchup - Sugar Free
- Sweet Vanilla and Orange Trail Mix
- Pot set yoghurt
- The Fast 800 Cowboy Baked Beans converted by Thermo-lish
- The Fast 800 Pear & Cinnamon Porridge converted by Thermo-lish
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)
- Linda’s Protein Balls
- Super Easy ~ Thick & Creamy Coconut Cream Yoghurt TM6 ~ $10.60 per 1 Litre
- Taco seasoning
- Banana pancakes
- Sesame bars Cookidoo - translated from Italian
- Satay noodle salad
- Cacao turmeric latte
- Sesame and Linseed Gluten free bread
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Raw Jaffa Slice
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Healthy chocolate weetix slice
- Sweet Curry Granola Bar
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Gluten free Honey & Chocolate chip cookies (egg free and dairy free options)