- 150 grams whole almonds
- 75 grams Pepitas Seeds
- 60 grams sunflower seeds
- 40 grams Shredded or shaved coconut
- 100 grams slivered almonds
- 100 grams dried fruit - your choice-sultanas/dates/prunes/apricots/apple/pear
- 200 grams rolled oats
- 100 grams coconut oil
- 180 grams honey
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 180 degrees and line some large trays with baking paper
Grind almonds on speed 9 for 10 seconds - leave in bowl
Add remaining dry ingredients and mix reverse speed 3 for 15-20 seconds until combined
Add honey, coconut oil and vanilla essence and mix reverse speed 3 or 4 for 20-30 seconds till combined well - use spatula through lid opening to assist if needed
Spread out on baking trays as a thin layer and bake 5-10 mins, take out, stir so it bakes evenly
Spread out thinly again and bake for another 5-10 mins till golden in colour.
Will crisp on cooling. Store in airtight container.
Usually takes 3-4 batches in the oven (depending on tray sizes)
For a supersize mix (as my family love it) add about 300 grams of rolled oats and increase the coconut oil to 130 grams and the honey to approx 200 grams. The other ingredients can remain the same, but you can add some more in if you wish. This makes a full 2 litre Thermie bowl full of muesli.
This recipe was given to me by Sandra, one of my customers. I have converted it for her and it's so absolutely divine that I had to share it with everyone... thanks Sandy!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Smoked Paprika Butter
- Vanilla Greek Style Yoghurt
- Instant "Packet" Apple & Cinnamon Porridge
- Crunchy salad
- Thick Creamy Vanilla Greek Yoghurt
- Blueberry ricotta pancakes with a lemon glaze
- Thick Creamy Greek Yoghurt
- Kobi’s Strawberry & Vanilla Bean Jam
- Paleo Granola
- Coconut Condensed Milk (dairy free)
- Separator Agent (slides cakes out of pans)
- Yoghurt pancakes
- Quinoa with mixed greens and yoghurt dressing
- Coconut Biscuits - Gluten free, Sugar free
- Cold Brew Coffee Banana Breakfast Smoothie
- Vegan Choc Orange Bliss Balls (GF)
- Vegan Choc Mint Bliss Balls (GF)
- Whole Baked Chinese style Kampung Chicken
- Berry Mango Delights
- Loukoumades. Greek doughnuts
- Cel's Delicious Honey Chicken
- Choc Protein Rum Ball Recipe
- Choc Banana Super Smoothie
- Apricot Macadamia Crackers