- 150 grams whole almonds
- 75 grams Pepitas Seeds
- 60 grams sunflower seeds
- 40 grams Shredded or shaved coconut
- 100 grams slivered almonds
- 100 grams dried fruit - your choice-sultanas/dates/prunes/apricots/apple/pear
- 200 grams rolled oats
- 100 grams coconut oil
- 180 grams honey
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 180 degrees and line some large trays with baking paper
Grind almonds on speed 9 for 10 seconds - leave in bowl
Add remaining dry ingredients and mix "Counter-clockwise operation" reverse speed 3 for 15-20 seconds until combined
Add honey, coconut oil and vanilla essence and mix "Counter-clockwise operation" reverse speed 3 or 4 for 20-30 seconds till combined well - use spatula through lid opening to assist if needed
Spread out on baking trays as a thin layer and bake 5-10 mins, take out, stir so it bakes evenly
Spread out thinly again and bake for another 5-10 mins till golden in colour.
Will crisp on cooling. Store in airtight container.
Usually takes 3-4 batches in the oven (depending on tray sizes)
For a supersize mix (as my family love it) add about 300 grams of rolled oats and increase the coconut oil to 130 grams and the honey to approx 200 grams. The other ingredients can remain the same, but you can add some more in if you wish. This makes a full 2 litre Thermie bowl full of muesli.
This recipe was given to me by Sandra, one of my customers. I have converted it for her and it's so absolutely divine that I had to share it with everyone... thanks Sandy!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Lemon Curd
- Blanch Vegetables
- Pickled Beetroot
- All Green Stock Powder
- Rice porridge
- Amazing Spicy Prawn And Barramundi Saute
- Vanilla Coconut Yoghurt (TM6 - Mixing Bowl Method)
- Gluten Free Wonton/ Dumpling Wrappers
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Lemon Curd
- Variation Curry Powder
- SPREADABLE BUTTER
- MIxed Grain Bread rolls
- Cacao Protein Slice
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- Healthy Oat Slice
- Perfect Fish / Prawn Tacos with Slaw
- Peanut Satay Chicken
- 5 hours Dutch oven Bread
- Chocolate Rice Bubble Slice
- Honey Soy Chicken – TM31 TM5 TM6
- Weetbix Slice
- Tiny Teddies
- Even Healthier Wheatbix Slice