- 425 grams Tuna in Springwater (drained)
- 1 stalk Celery
- 1/2 red onion
- 50 grams Japanese Mayonnaise (Kewpie)
Recipe is created for
Add red onion and celery to TM bowl, chop speed 6 for 3 seconds.
Add drained tuna and mayonnaise to TM bowl, mix REVERSE / Speed 2 / 10 seconds
Tuna Sandwich Filling
Use in sandwiches or focaccia, or even as a little salad dish.
When toasting mine, I add a mix of grated mozzerella, parmesan and tasty cheese.
"Kewpie" or Japanese Mayonnaise can be found in the asian food section of most major supermarkets.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- NDIS support coordination melbourne
- Bread & Butter Pickles
- Vegan Lemon Curd
- Blanch Vegetables
- Pickled Beetroot
- All Green Stock Powder
- Rice porridge
- Amazing Spicy Prawn And Barramundi Saute
- Vanilla Coconut Yoghurt (TM6 - Mixing Bowl Method)
- Gluten Free Wonton/ Dumpling Wrappers
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Lemon Curd