- 425 grams Tuna in Springwater (drained)
- 1 stalk Celery
- 1/2 red onion
- 50 grams Japanese Mayonnaise (Kewpie)
Recipe is created for
Add red onion and celery to TM bowl, chop speed 6 for 3 seconds.
Add drained tuna and mayonnaise to TM bowl, mix REVERSE / Speed 2 / 10 seconds
Tuna Sandwich Filling
Use in sandwiches or focaccia, or even as a little salad dish.
When toasting mine, I add a mix of grated mozzerella, parmesan and tasty cheese.
"Kewpie" or Japanese Mayonnaise can be found in the asian food section of most major supermarkets.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Blood Orange Marmalade
- Banoffee Porridge
- Cashew Milk (Mylk)
- Pizza dough thin and crispy
- Strawberry Yoghurt (with nesquik)
- Oat Milk (Mylk)
- Golden Paste
- Lemon Butter
- Pink Smoothie Bowl
- Post Pregnancy Belly Balm
- Zoe's Mundella Greek Honey Yoghurt using the Crock Pot Express to Set
- TM6 Yogurt - Greek style or Vanilla Flavour