- 100 g almonds, raw
- 800 g water, filtered or unfiltered
- 4 dates, dried deseeded
- 1 tsp vanilla, essence
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place almonds, dates, vanilla and water in bowl and blitz for 2-3 minutes on speed 10. Add more water if desired.
Strain with fine mesh strainer or nut milk bag and refrigerate.
Enjoy as a milk replacement in tea, coffee, breakfast cereal, smoothies.
Keeps in fridge for up to a week, may need stirring before use.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Healthy Gluten Free Pikelets
- Large Batch Plum Jam
- Large batch Apricot Jam
- Sugar free, Dairy free & Gluten free Banana Bread
- DJ’s Whipped Ricotta
- Fresh Ricotta
- Fluffiest Gluten Free Pikelets
- Strawberry Yoghurt
- Low Fat Summer Fruits Natural Yoghurt
- Low Fat Natural Yoghurt
- Super Easy Pancakes
- Apple,cinnamon&sultana porridge
- Grape jelly
- Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free
- Chocolate fudge cookies
- Quick Apricot & Coconut Bliss Balls - Nut & Sugar Free
- Apple crumble cake
- Basic Buttercake (AWW) 1.5 quantities
- Garlic and Caper Aioli
- F45 Cacao Bliss Balls
- Satay coconut curried vegetables
- Poached Chicken in Lemongrass Broth
- Banana & Zucchini Paleo Muffins
- Kylie's Brownies