- 100 g almonds, raw
- 800 g water, filtered or unfiltered
- 4 dates, dried deseeded
- 1 tsp vanilla, essence
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place almonds, dates, vanilla and water in bowl and blitz for 2-3 minutes on speed 10. Add more water if desired.
Strain with fine mesh strainer or nut milk bag and refrigerate.
Enjoy as a milk replacement in tea, coffee, breakfast cereal, smoothies.
Keeps in fridge for up to a week, may need stirring before use.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cashew Milk (Mylk)
- Pizza dough thin and crispy
- Strawberry Yoghurt (with nesquik)
- Oat Milk (Mylk)
- Golden Paste
- Lemon Butter
- Pink Smoothie Bowl
- Post Pregnancy Belly Balm
- Zoe's Mundella Greek Honey Yoghurt using the Crock Pot Express to Set
- TM6 Yogurt - Greek style or Vanilla Flavour
- Spreadable Butter
- Kombucha Gummies
- Kick-ass Cheddar Cheese and Jalapeño Biscuits
- Eggless edible cookie dough
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Refined Sugar Free Muesli Bars
- Variation Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- My Grandma`s Cheese Cake
- Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- Creamy Leche Flan
- Genovese pasta