- 200 g wholemeal plain flour
- 100 g Butter, cubed
- Pinch salt
- 50-60 g iced water
8Recipe is created for
Place flour, butter and salt into TM bowl and mix for 10 seconds on speed 6.
Add water and mix a further 5-6 seconds
on speed 6 to form a rough dough. Repeat if necessary.
Add water as necessary to bind.
Turn mixture onto floured ThermoMat and knead lightly.
If not using straight away, cover in cling wrap and refrigerate.
in fridge in flat disc before use in recipes of choice.
When cooking, brush with milk or egg white to achieve a lovely brown, crispy crust. Can be topped with sesame seeds, etc.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Basic Baleada
- Variation Creme Anglaise
- Lebanese Rice With Vermicelli
- Easy Peasy Steak Marinade
- Variation Fresh Ricotta
- Dad's Pancakes
- Oscars Honey Corn cereal
- Avocado latte
- Variation TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Fluffy American Pancakes
- Creamy coconut yoghurt Tm6
- TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Creamy Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
- onion sauce
- CWA Afghan Biscuits
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Raspberry and lemon curd cake
- New York Baked Cheesecake
- Dotty’s favourite Light fruit cake
- Chocolate Magic Cake