- 200 g wholemeal plain flour
- 100 g Butter, cubed
- Pinch salt
- 50-60 g iced water
8Recipe is created for
Place flour, butter and salt into TM bowl and mix for 10 seconds on speed 6.
Add water and mix a further 5-6 seconds
on speed 6 to form a rough dough. Repeat if necessary.
Add water as necessary to bind.
Turn mixture onto floured ThermoMat and knead lightly.
If not using straight away, cover in cling wrap and refrigerate.
in fridge in flat disc before use in recipes of choice.
When cooking, brush with milk or egg white to achieve a lovely brown, crispy crust. Can be topped with sesame seeds, etc.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apricot Truffles
- Creamy oats
- Turmeric oats
- The BEST shortcrust pastry
- The Daily Mix - Spreadable Butter
- 3 Ingredient Super Easy Sweet Chocolate Coconut Bliss Balls
- Palla di Mozzarella
- Honey, Date, Goji Berry, Oat & Almond Energy Bars
- Vegan mayo
- Pancakes (Buttermilk) fit for the AIS
- Museli Balls
- Chloe’s fav Mac n cheese
- Malteser slice
- Breakfast Bliss Balls
- Nanna's Lemon Butter
- Chocolate Layer Cake
- Luscious Chocolate Frosting
- Banana Date Oatmeal muffins
- Mississippi mudcake
- Old fashioned Cream buns
- Decadent Fudgy Chocolate Brownie
- Murgh makhani (Butter chicken)
- Peanut butter cream cheese frosting