- 200 g wholemeal plain flour
- 100 g Butter, cubed
- Pinch salt
- 50-60 giced water
Recipe is created for
- Place flour, butter and salt into TM bowl and mix for 10 seconds on speed 6.
Add water and mix a further 5-6 seconds
on speed 6 to form a rough dough. Repeat if necessary.
Add water as necessary to bind.
Turn mixture onto floured ThermoMat and knead lightly.
If not using straight away, cover in cling wrap and refrigerate.
in fridge in flat disc before use in recipes of choice.
When cooking, brush with milk or egg white to achieve a lovely brown, crispy crust. Can be topped with sesame seeds, etc.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan pouring cream for savoury recipes
- Caster Sugar (using white sugar)
- Lynn's Spreadable Butter
- Crunchy Peanut Butter
- Vegan Parmesan (Noochesan!)
- Chicken Stock Powder
- GF Protein Balls
- Lemon Lime Curd
- Gluten Free Banana Doughnuts
- Gluten Free Granola
- Grain free/Keto Raspberry Granola
- Peanut crunch protein bites
- Nanna Mary’s Banana Cake
- Raspberry Coconut Slice
- Pecan Pie
- Melting Moments
- Gluten Free Gooey Caramel Anzac Slice by Happy Mum Happy Child
- Favourite German mashpotato spinach cheese bake
- Chicken and Vegetable Pie
- Sourdough discard Raisin Bread
- Wholesome Choco Fix Balls
- DATE & COCONUT BLISS BALLS
- The best double chocolate chip cookies
- The best choc chip cookies