- 220g Self Raising Flour
- 110g Milk
- 250g plain yoghurt
- 2 eggs
- 50g Butter
- 1ts vanilla extract
Separate the eggs & place the egg whites into a clean TM bowl, place the butterfly on top & mix for 1 min speed 4 or until stiff peaks form. scape egg whites from the bowl & set aside.
Add butter to the TM bowl & melt for 2 mins 50 degrees speed 2. (it may take longer if you butter is really cold to start with.) Add your yoghurt, vanilla, milk & egg yolks, mix for 5 secs speed 5. Add flour & mix for another 5 secs speed 4. Add the butterfly in & the egg whites mix on for 5 secs then for 5 secs.
Heat up the waffle iron & cook till brown.
Accessories you need
If you want to be really wicked serve with vanilla bean icecream!!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fresh Beetroot Salad
- Strawberry & Rosewater Sorbet for Cocktails/Mocktails
- Wonton Wrappers
- Garlic Sweet Potato Wedges
- Rhubarb Clafoutis
- Rhubarb & White Chocolate Cupcakes
- Gingerbread & Cream Cup Cakes
- Spicy Roasted Sweet Potato & Cauli "Rice"
- French Savory Cake
- Flu fighter Chicken Soup
- Beef & Veg 'Stirfry' with Cauliflower "Rice"
- Shredded chicken/chicken & veg soup & boiled eggs
- Pecan biscuits
- Mocha Protein Frappe
- JCN Protein Balls (sugar free)
- Quick n Easy Vanilla Slice
- Caramilk Vanilla Slice
- Spicy Peanut Satay Sauce (Thick)
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Gluten Free Chocolate Brownie
- 5 Minute Pancakes & Pikelets
- Flourless Almond, coconut and vanilla cake
- Nectarine & Blood Orange Frangipane Tart