- 1 tablespoon black peppercorns
- 60 g walnuts
- 20 g coriander seeds
- 35 g sesame seeds
- 15 g cumin seeds
- 5 g fennel seeds
- 1 teaspoons salt
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add the Peppercorn to the TM bowl. Blend on turbo for 2 sec.
Add the rest of the ingredients to the TM bowl, except for the salt.
Dry roast for 9min/120C/speed 1/MC off. Then leave it cool completely.
Add the salt at this point. Then pulse the mix on TURBO 1 sec about 2-5 times until achieve the desired texture.
Store in glass jars in the Pantry.
Accessories you need
Enjoy with bread and olive oil. Also can be used to crumb meats.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan pouring cream for savoury recipes
- Caster Sugar (using white sugar)
- Lynn's Spreadable Butter
- Crunchy Peanut Butter
- Vegan Parmesan (Noochesan!)
- Chicken Stock Powder
- GF Protein Balls
- Lemon Lime Curd
- Gluten Free Banana Doughnuts
- Gluten Free Granola
- Grain free/Keto Raspberry Granola
- Peanut crunch protein bites
- Thermofied by Nads - Meg Yonson Jerk Salmon Bowl
- JUMBO BREAD LOAF
- Maltese Galletti
- Sourdough discard Raisin Bread
- Potato Gnocchi with creamy chicken and mushroom
- Quick & easy pancakes
- Vegan Creamy tomato and pepperoni fettuccine
- Easy peasy Apple cinnamon scrolls
- Bruschetta spread
- Almond and Carrot Cake
- Gluten Free Chocolate Brownies
- Rhubarb Relish