THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1000 grams full cream milk
- 70 grams milk powder
- 70 grams honey
- 100 grams Starter Yoghurt, I used Mundella Greek Natural
- 1. Place milk, milk powder, honey into bowl and heat 25min/90deg/sp3.
2. Remove bowl and allow mixture to cool in bowl to 37deg. Skim off any skin that has formed on top of the mixture.
3. Replace bowl and add yoghurt starter to the mixture. Heat 20min/37deg/sp1.5.
4. Pour mixture into jars/crock pot bowl, then place in Crock Pot on trivet.
5. Set Crock-Pot Express on yoghurt function for 8 hours, and press start.
6. Once 8 hours (I did 6 hours and it seems to set just as well). is up, put in fridge to cool.
THERMOSERVER OPTION (I havent actually tried this method myself):
4.Meanwhile, pour boiling water into thermoserver and place lid on.
5. When timer is finished, pour water out of thermoserver and dry. Pour mixture into thermoserver from tmx bowl.
6. Place lid on and wrap thermoserver in towel. Allow to sit undisturbed for 8-12 hours.
7. Scoop into airtight container and keep in the frdige for up to 10 days.
This yoghurt isn't too sweet, you can always add more honey to make it sweeter.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- +256703352703 SOLVE AND RESOLVE MARRIAGE WITH POWERFUL TRADITIONAL SPELLS
- Food FSSAI License Renewal
- 5 Minute Pancakes & Pikelets
- Michelle’s TM6 Yoghurt
- RAJMA MASALA POWDER
- Fluffy Pancakes
- Sausages and Eggs
- Old Fashioned Vanilla Slice
- Coconut Cream
- Blood Orange Marmalade
- Banoffee Porridge
- Cashew Milk (Mylk)
- Chai Turmeric
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Dad’s Sauce - Easy and healthy gluten free tomato ketchup.
- Vanilla Fruit Biscotti
- Nan's Zucchini Loaf - now DF, GF
- Chocolate Panforte
- Cacao and coconut bliss balls
- Nut Free Muesli Bar
- Sesame Oil Whole Chicken - roast using Thermomix!
- Honey mustard chicken
- Refined Sugar Free Muesli Bars